No announcement yet.

Only Bush could...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is, if you get on before you turn it on (I'm not exactly sure how it works), you would immediately pitch forward or backwards- as the gyros aren't running yet.

Comment

of course--that's not the point.

the point is that you don't admit that you do something that stupid, least of all when you're the president whom everyone already things is mentally deficient...
      B♭3

Comment

well it looks like it was taken far away with a telephoto lense by the press corps.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
          I love it

The press is turning on Bush...
          The press turns on every president (or any kind of public figure, stars, etc.). They are only trying to make a name for themselves.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

well it looks like it was taken far away with a telephoto lense by the press corps.
            That's classic. If only it was a little clearer, we'd probably have about 30 Bush-falling-off-Segway avatars on Apolyton, now wouldn't we?

As long as you have the sense to turn it on before you get on, then you shouldn't have any problem...which begs me to wonder.

(1) Does Bush understand the concept of an off/on switch?
            (2) If so, does he know how to turn it on?
            (3) Can he figure out that the Segway runs on electricity requiring the switch in the on position, and not on pixie dust?
            (4) How much does he have this problem when he walks in a room and then trips because he didn't turn the light switch on?
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I'm a big believer in pixie dust (I'm a network engineer).
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

It is quite heavy to lug around (like up some stairs), and doesn't go very far on one full charge.

I saw W falling off this thing on TV. I was thinking, "Man, he's clumsier than his old dad!"
                Eh? Bush Sr. was a baseball player and a Navy pilot. You don't find too many clumsy types in either group. I don't recall any falls or clumsiness during Bush Sr.'s presidency (the puking into his neighbors lap could happen to anyone who was violently ill), are you sure you aren't thinking of Gerald Ford?
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Segways will never catch on in Canada.

You try riding one in -20 degree weather.

Those who want to ride will ride a bike and get some exercise.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                  X