People from your side of the political spectrum that annoy you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuomerehu

He's not alive, so you can't choose him.
    Oi! I make the rules around here!
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

That kid is too damn stupid to talk about. He is like a mini Rush Limfart.
      Too young to count eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia

Too young to count eh?
        Well lets just say Rush first, and then mini Rush second or whatever the hell his name was.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

Well lets just say Rush first, and then mini Rush second or whatever the hell his name was.
          heh, mini rush...kind of like mini-me

So Rush annoys you? Didn't know he broadcasted in Argentina.

Comment

We didn't know that, Pekka
            Check out the links which are in the frame, which is in the left (Suomeksi/In English)... Picture Galleries are particularly interesting.

I repeat, the page is not parody.

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia

heh, mini rush...kind of like mini-me

So Rush annoys you? Didn't know he broadcasted in Argentina.
              Well apparently you haven't heard of one of those high range modulation radio things... my dad has one.. I was just scrolling through.. got something from Japan.. Then Rush from the US..

His gay right views piss me off.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

It is impressive that most pics are of him and his "girlfriends" on this political propaganda site

This guy looks like the kind of looney who should do a comedy one-man-show
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                  ComradeTribune :

A guy who was against the war in Iraq, and who pretends to be a communist...
                  But all his political stance seems to come from a blind hatred against the US. He definitely annoyed me when he told he wanted as many Yank soldiers as possible to die in Iraq
                  What do you expect from a little computer geek kid.

You are actually rare on this forum in terms of your gentlemanliness (despite your mistake of being a liberal)...

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                    (despite your mistake of being a liberal)...

HEY !

I'm not a liberal, I'm a lefty !

You ****** ******* ** ** ********** !

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Or flee the country.

Don't you think that's a little, extreme?
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18

Don't you think that's a little, extreme?
                        Not when you've got dual citizenship and get paid about twice as much for the same job, with less taxes, a few 100km south of where you are now.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Not when you've got dual citizenship and get paid about twice as much for the same job, with less taxes, a few 100km south of where you are now.
                          That's what you get for living in Calgary.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                          X