X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Svend Robinson.

Gay rights:
    "Israelis Are Evil":
    "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
    "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
    "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
      No wait, I like this one better
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I'm sure there has to be an annoying centrest out there but right now I can't think of one.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

i hate democrat politicians but i agree with the policiy.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
            i hate democrat politicians but i agree with the policiy.
            Good thing you don't agree with their policies.
            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

It does bother me. I liked the PC's stance on being socially left (pro-gay marriage, etc) but now the whole party is going left (including free trade), which disgusts me.
              Well now, you have a tough choice, a more socially right party in the CA, or a more economically left party in the Progressive Conservatives, more 'progressive' than Conservative.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Or flee the country.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I, still, am not sure that on which side of this 'political spectrum' I am... Oh well.

Comment

Adolf Hitler? Nah... hahhahaa.. kidding you all.. I am nowhere close where he is on the political scale.

I really can't think of anybody...
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Adolf Hitler?
                      He's not alive, so you can't choose him. Pekka Siitoin would do (Notice: There are some sounds on that side. And no, it's not parody.)

Comment

franco perhaps fez?
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I said I am nowhere near Hitler! I despise him..

Originally posted by MRT144
                          franco perhaps fez?
                          He died in 1975...

But I respect him. Hence the link in my signature.

Now I thought of somebody..

Rush Limbaugh. Sure I am on the right-wing but he is an idiot.. and I despise his views on gays...
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                            I really can't think of anybody...
                            How about that 14 year-old conservative who wrote a book? He seemed to annoy you.
                            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

# 800 different womens involved.
                              # Written 14 books about Politics and Black Magic

We didn't know that, Pekka
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia

How about that 14 year-old conservative who wrote a book? He seemed to annoy you.
                                That kid is too damn stupid to talk about. He is like a mini Rush Limfart.

Comment

Working...
                                X