Job interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boddington's
    Job interviews are not too difficult. You just gotta be a player like me and Striker.

You have no problem do you Derek?
    I either totally nail them or totally just suck. There is no in between for some reason.

But having the player mentality is solid advice.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yeah, and I'm expecting a degree in Economics to get me a bit further
      (farther, btw)

And no, I don't think it'll take you any farther.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Don't you guys worry
        if you fail and fall on your ass
        you're gonna end up pumping gass
        Minimum wage, but hey that's money
        I'd rather go to jail and be Bubbas honey

Remember to shake and give a smile
        or your resume goes to trash pile
        Don't worry if you fail
        you can sit on your couch and get fat like whale

To be honest, why even try
        You won't succeed, bye bye...
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
          I either totally nail them or totally just suck. There is no in between for some reason.
          This is exactly the same with me. Either they offer me the job right on the spot, or they don't want to hear from me again.

Very strange.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Yeah, and I'm expecting a degree in Economics to get me a bit further than a flunked PhD in trees and animals.

Good one. Both on the job and not knowing the difference between Biochem and Biology. PH's problem is that he's in the wrong part of the country. Most of the the biochem jobs are down here.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

PH once was desperate enough to seek a job in :gasp: Lithuania
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Weren't you supposed to set me up with your wife's sister or something?

Comment

Huh?

Wasn't it Ted?
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Do you have two? I can't compete with Playa.

Comment

Nope, just one. Sorry.

Comment

Post a picture.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH

Good one. Both on the job and not knowing the difference between Biochem and Biology. PH's problem is that he's in the wrong part of the country. Most of the the biochem jobs are down here.
                          Well that job just rejected me without offering me an interview down near you. It seems like there is no such thing as a chance...
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Could you find out why they rejected you?
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

On a CV and covering letter - I think they just decide on the colour of the paper or something...
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You should quit writing your letters in blood.
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X