Nailbiter's finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loinburger:

I've tried sucking on ice. Keeps me cool during these hot summer days.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Day one:
      I have gotten through without any problem. I had a lot of work (physical) to do so I guess that helped.
      Going to the seaside for weekend, so I guess that will help too.
      I would report back on Monday but I doubt there is going to be a thread to reply to....

Obiwan: I dont know if you`re like a chain-nailbiter , but I can easily go for a week without nailbiting. As I said, I stopped as from yesterday and I'll keep you posted on the progress. You can do the same, and we'll insult each other if the other one starts again...

Comment

Sounds doable Daz.

Day 1:

Still polishing off the ice. Not to hard to keep from biting because I have been busy all day today.

We'll see what happens when things get slower, or I start to get nervous/bored.

(I can see this become the most boring thread in the history of Apolyton if we keep this up.)

Enjoy your weekend, I've got a big meeting all day tomorrow and then church on Sunday.

I'm hoping to visit my grandma in Victoria for the week.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
        X