Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Step into the confessional . . . . how irritable of a driver are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually pretty passive when I'm driving, for the most part. There are always those days, though, when every idiot in the state of Colorado seems to be taking the same route that I am, at which point I manage to string together more four letter words than can possibly fit in a coherent sentence.
    "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
    "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

I'm the best driver there is, always right. Everyone else is just plain bad drivers with no skills. And that makes me irritable driver.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

I'm more of the "Man, I just wish I was a cop so I could just bust their asses down!" type. No violence, I just want them to suffer and learn.
        I once advocated that the cops should stop and shoot people who don't indicate.

Actually, here's an old cop joke they tell when people quibble about the meaning of a "Stop" sign.

A cop stops a guy who runs slowly through a stop sign when nobody is coming. He asks the guy why he didn't stop. The guy says, "I slowed down, it's the same thing."

"Oh yeah?", says the cop who begins to administer a furious beating with his nightstick. After a couple of minutes the guy is a bloody blubbering wreck so the cop stops hitting him.

"Now", says the cop, "do you want me to stop, or slow down?"
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

LOL I never get irritated behind the wheel. I rarely do mistakes and never get pissed at mistakes of others. Nobody dares/has a reason?/cares to yell at me and I don't yell at anyone.

and never drove drunk, except once

Comment

Note that I'm a veritable exception in my city in this regard.

Comment

Originally posted by dejon
              A couple of times I have rolled down the window and yelled "Are you still turning!?!?" when passing people that still have their indicator on.
              I hope they had their hearing aid on..
              ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
              ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1443

My favorite link that's pseudo related to this.
                "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Just started driving a few weeks ago (didn't need a car until then). I'm still in the 'new driver follow all the rules' groove.

There are lots of horrible drivers here in Texas -- too many aggressive drivers. Oh, and there's a reason cars have signaling lights.. maybe people should try SIGNALING. Lack of inter-driver communication leads to higher possibilities of accidents >(

Comment

You can't step into the confessional and leave without giving a confession related to the topic.

I thought I just did
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm a M@$$hole...that should be self explanitory
                      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        You can't step into the confessional and leave without giving a confession related to the topic.

I thought I just did

CONFESS NOW YE HEATHEN!
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Nyah Nyah Nyah!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Kirnwaffen
                            http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1443

My favorite link that's pseudo related to this.
                            Thanks for the link! It cheered up my otherwise so grim day a little . Certainly worth of few laughs!
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I'd post, but it'd just be caught by the auto-censor, so there's no point to it . But somewhat like JohnT, just a lot angrier, more violent and with lots more swearing...
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Well I know what I say when I get pulled over for speeding in the one 50km/h zone back home.

Especially the second time that it happens.
                                I swear that they just wait for me to drive there...
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X