No announcement yet.

Bush Administration's latest excuse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fez: what event in your life made you so pro-US? I mean, coming from a latinamerican...
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Fez isn't to be taken seriously.

He started out with avatars of Mussolini and Franco and something else, and has become one of the class clowns.

He might grow up one of these days, but I just dismiss him as a troll.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Hey...
        Has anyone seen that exciting documentary about that french reporter who infiltrated an Al-Queda cell in Europe?

There were lots of facts about the network, and he even got to meet the ricin band, and was almost discovered!
        My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Zen
          Fez: what event in your life made you so pro-US? I mean, coming from a latinamerican...
          I am not Latin American.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fez

I am not Latin American.
            so then what are you? a troll in disguise?
            A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Please...
              My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Working...
              X