Bush Administration's latest excuse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DAVOUT

I did, after reading that arrogance means morgue, which is an haughty and despising.

Hence my question to Fez.
    Fez doesn't mean anything. He just spews nonsense as a form of self-entertainment.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I did, after reading that arrogance means morgue, which is a haughty and despising attitude.

Hence my question to Fez.
      Speak english, not jibberish.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• As an aside,

Is elijah getting his Fez education in this thread? I mean, everyone goes through it...

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fez

Speak english, not jibberish.
          Agree, this is arrogance.
          Statistical anomaly.
          The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

• Enough of the jibber-jabber foo!
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Agree, this is arrogance.
              No you are arrogant.

Now whose DL are you?
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

No you are arrogant.

Now whose DL are you?
                Alone of my kind, no DL.

BTW, will you answer my simple question ?
                Statistical anomaly.

Comment

As I cant see that in his post, could you explain your point ?
                  Damn. I have to do better.
                  “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

• Statistical anomaly.

Comment

• MtG:

"As far as paying a price for it goes, give it time."

Maybe, but it seems to me that the media have degenerated to a point where they wouldn't cover Watergate, because doing so would be unpatriotic. The dems are so incredibly lame-assed, you should sell them as a sedative.

"if Iraq is still a FUBAR, we get reports of our people getting ambushed in Afghanistan, al Qaeda is still blowing **** up, with the occasional audio from OBL or AAZ, the economy is still dragging..."

That's all pretty certain. The question is, can Karl still spin this as "America at war, with the greatest copilot aller Zeiten in charge"?

"most of the rest of the world is too dependent on the US economy, and too ineffective in organized opposition (Chirac? UN? ) for the US to care."

We don't depend on the US economy, while the US economy depends on capital import. So that's not the problem. The problem is, when will our chicken**** idiot politicians run out of patience and finally tell Bush to **** off? My tip is in the first half of his second term, should he get one.

"Under the present situation, the only real problem (from the Macchiavellian imperialist perspective) is that some other countries are impotently uncomfortable."

There are many ways to counter US "imperialism". The US is far from a hegemonial position.

Now with 200k troops tied down in Iraq, how would for example a war against Iran work? Iran is at least 5 times stronger than Iraq on defense spending, a good deal more considering it didn't suffer from sanctions. Should the "hegemon" occupy Iran, what would be left of the hegemon's might in other corners of the world? Probably not even enough to overrun the usual third world country.

And Macchiavelli would laugh his ass off at the dilettants in the White House.
                      “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

What would you say if you were one of those dissidents who was executed?
                        Nothing. Dead people can't speak.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Fezzings are always entertaining.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Alone of my kind, no DL.

BTW, will you answer my simple question ?
                            First of you haven't asked anything.

Secondly, I don't know you.

And thirdly, is english your second language? It is for me, but at least state things clearly so everybody can understand.

Comment

• Just throw him from the helicopter and get it over with Fez.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Nothing. Dead people can't speak.

definitely the reply of the week...
                                A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Working...
                                X