X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Beer Ain't Working

So, how do you deal with stress?
    Monkey!!!

write music. and lots of sexual pleasure. you got one of those wife thingies havent you? i suggest you get your moneys worth
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

MRT144,

Did you move to Seattle? I thought you lived in SF.

Japher,

Try pot.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I think he is going to Art school or something up there
        Monkey!!!

Comment

write music
          Done that, unfortunatly it requires a) talent and b) motivation

and lots of sexual pleasure
          Not that kind of stress... by the way I can tell that you aren't married

Try pot.
          Staying cleaning man
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Don't think about whatever is stressing you, if you are able to change the situation that is stressing you do it, otherwise 'what will be will be' and you going grey and breaking out in hives will not improve matters.

Works for me....

Comment

Take a good bath and a good nap.

I was very stressed this morning, but doing so has me completely calmed.
              If it doesn't work, ask someone here on 'Poly to be on the recieving end of a good yelling. Preferably someone angry as well, this way you'll begin a two-sided angry argument which will be great for both's stress management
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

japher, didnt you see the threat where i said i was going to marry a synthesizer(the ARP 2600)

kidicious, im moving after i get back from LA tuesday. my house is cleaned out and im drifting from library to library as they kick me out after an hour.

but yes, im going to the art institute up there for audio engineering. shall be grand i tell you! like a steinway.

some more suggestions japher. excercise. i love going for a run and checkin out the hot runners and getting that runners high, then coming back home and taking a nice cold shower.

you could also try going to the beach. i know you could take 17 to santa cruz, or 84 over to san gregorio beach for the afternoon. perhaps go on a picnic with your wife and dog.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Not a bad idea...
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                    kidicious, im moving after i get back from LA tuesday. my house is cleaned out and im drifting from library to library as they kick me out after an hour.

but yes, im going to the art institute up there for audio engineering. shall be grand i tell you! like a steinway.
                    Good luck I hope you like rain. No, seriously, Washington is very nice.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I just got a non stressful job.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                        I just got a non stressful job.

Same here.
                        Of course, the pay leaves a lot to be desired, but stress is near nil.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

If it doesn't work, ask someone here on 'Poly to be on the recieving end of a good yelling. Preferably someone angry as well, this way you'll begin a two-sided angry argument which will be great for both's stress management.

You mean there are other purposes for the OT forum?
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                          X