No announcement yet.

A quick viewing of the 21st Century 'Great' Britain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course, things aren't that simple either way.

Some people should come into the country as asylum seekers, some as genuine economic immigrants and some should be sent home. Working out who's who is the hard bit.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

They could, but they wouldn't. There are positive points, but not that many, and large negatives. I agree with Mike, drop the trade barriers, destroy the CAP (douse it in petrol and watch it burn ..... ) and remove illegal immigrants. That would solve a lot of ours and their problems IMHO.
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

The movie is cack, even the British flag is wrong.

Comment

Mike,

Some people should come into the country as asylum seekers, some as genuine economic immigrants and some should be sent home. Working out who's who is the hard bit.
          Yes. Do you think, if we had enough information, and knowing that taking the best would-be migrants can harm a country as much as a tariff does, that we should be able to pick and choose legal immigrants?

Drogue,

drop the trade barriers, destroy the CAP (douse it in petrol and watch it burn ..... ) and hastily remove illegal immigrants. That would solve a lot of ours and their problems IMHO.
          My bold.
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin
            Skull-measurements have been tried before, and failed.
            I was more refering to the athletics part. Look at any major 100 metre final, and at most you will see 2 out of the 8 runners being white. The last Olympics, not a single white male runner made it. Its all about fast twich muscles, how fast someone can sprint, and is genetic. With all the training in the world, most people cannot get that fast. And generally, looking at results, black runners seem to have more fast twitch muscles.

As for intelligence, it's so hard to measure, and there are so many socio-economic factors that it is impossible to measure. I have no idea about skull measurements.
            Smile

Comment

If blacks were as intelligent as say Europeans, why is Africa in the main the basket case it is?
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                If blacks were as intelligent as say Europeans, why is Africa in the main the basket case it is?
                Climate.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Natural resources, climate (big one, both drought and floods), lack of investment and being owned by European nations who exploited them when they should have been developing themselves. I hate to say it, but we started much of this mess
                  Smile

Comment

Africa was never a serious contender for developement, much before European Colonialism.

[/devil's advocate]
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

being owned by European nations who exploited them when they should have been developing themselves. I hate to say it, but we started much of this mess
                      Bollocks. Most of the major trouble started when the colonies paid less and less attention to them.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Drouge: I'm glad that you didn't mean the intelligence part. The argumentation is still faulty from the start though. Since the definition of 'black' isn't really something that's useful in a serious attempt to measure anything. The Bushmen are hardly included amoungst the group of people that have the ability to become olympic winners in 100 meters. The skin-colour in itself tells us very little about the other genes the person has.

Boddington is out in the blue as usual. Even if the small and insignificant differences that can be found have some sort of reality to them- I seriously doubt it as there's probably not possible to construct a unbiased test of any sorts - it's surely not in itself enough to explain the huge differences in, oh lets say, GDP per capita.

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                          Because people like you treated them like beasts, probably.

"An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind" - Gandhi

Comment

I like how the guy is dreaming of the hottie camal with lipstick on. Racist as hell but funny as hell too.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I thought it was ugly, and not funny.

Mind you, there were funny things in the video. ( like the music!)
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Kropotkin: I meant that to show the difference. Sprints seem to be dominated by African Americans/West Indians. The same with the Steeplechase being dominated by one small mountain village in Kenya, geography has a lot to do with it.

http://www.jonentine.com/reviews/national_post_2001.htm seems quite interesting about it.

The point I am trying to make, is that those all races should be treated equally, and I abhore both the "race riots" and racism in general in the UK, we should acknowledge that, just like two people have different strengths and weaknesses, so may two nations, or ethnicities. I wouldn't call it different races (that wouldn't be true IMHO) but I think it is perfectly conceivable that people with one skin colour of background will dominate one thing, while another dominates something else.
                                Smile

Comment

Working...
                                X