X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick viewing of the 21st Century 'Great' Britain

It's Worth the wait......

What we gonna do?? Go West!!

Long live the USA (Britain is almost dead )
    Up The Millers

It would be nice to see all those BNP members go west.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Who's BNP?
      did you just happen to overlook the facts in the video??
      Up The Millers

Comment

Comment

You know, people may've taken it more seriously if not the Camel Zoophilia.

I liked the granny on the Tank though.

BC: after seeing the movie, I realized what you meant.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

We don't want the bloody BNP, but they can have the KKK. Two peas in a pod.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I dont see how this video is anything to do with the BNP??

It's about 1.8b of OUR Money (Yes, find the workforce of the UK and divide that figure by it, you'll be suprised how much it is costing YOU) being lost because our Incompetant government is ruining our once Great Britain.

Then imagine how much worse that scenario would become if we were in Europe and no control over the issue (do you really think Brussells would have any interest in changing the status quo??)
              Up The Millers

Comment

~70 quid?
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Personally I like kebabs and think that saris look cool. I found bits of that video a bit offensive actually, but I'll take the makers point that he didn't mean it like that at face value.

I don't understand why that video's supposed to be satire. If it was satire it'd be showing how silly all this tabloid scaremongering rather than promoting it wouldn't it?
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Azazel, so £70 , that'd be my years water bill at my old house.....
                    And further more that Accounted for more than 10% of my total tax last year (Ok, so i dont do a Full time working week but i still make a Ok salary), Just to asylum seekers....

Mike , I'd have a Kebab any day over fish and chips and I like the Culture that ethnic minorities bring here, but it's getting just a little too much now surely??
                    Up The Millers

Comment

this could be the solution

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
                      CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Rothy
                        Then imagine how much worse that scenario would become if we were in Europe and no control over the issue (do you really think Brussells would have any interest in changing the status quo??)
                        I was under the impression that the economic migrants head for the UK because it is easier to get work here as we, unlike many European countries, don't have an ID card system and significant penalties for employers who take on people without ID's.

I wonder how much tax isn't paid by illegal migrant workers taking jobs in the UK? Enough to make a tighter system worthwhile?

Whoops! I just committed the heresy of suggesting european countries might be doing something better than the UK does. I will have to seek political asylum elsewhere in the EU now!
                        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

The views implicit in the video are centre to centre-right ones, not those of the BNP.
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Rothy
                            Mike , I'd have a Kebab any day over fish and chips and I like the Culture that ethnic minorities bring here, but it's getting just a little too much now surely??
                            Not really, not where I live anyway it's fine.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

The people who most abhor the views Rothy comes out with and the very same who whinge about American culture dominating other countries.

Some kind of hypocrisy there!
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                              X