Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone up for a London Poly meet, somewhere between the 3rd and the 9th of August?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cockney, my friend lives in Ruislip, I am visiting him in a week or two, he's doing a meal...he's a damn good cook...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I once knew a cat named Ra. He belonged to the family across the street. His name was 'Ra' because he had a cleft palate and his meows always came out as 'Rah?'

That was a DOPE-a55 cat.
      -30-

Comment

• A cat with a cleft palate? LOL
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• *bump*

Well it looks like Andy has booked his tickets and will be arriving at Stansted at 10:30 in the morning...from there I shall pick him up (it isn't a long detour) and bring him to the meeting...should be cool!
          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
            Basically, you'd better not be a lightweight who falls over after half a shandy...

hi ,

have you seen azazels pic's yet , ......

have a nice day
            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• As Master Yoda said - size is not important
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Locutus and I will arrive in London just before noon.

Anyone know any interesting places to go/things to see in London, apart from the usual tourist hotspots, which we've both already seen during earlier trips to London?

Comment

• You could do the Circle Line barcrawl before you meet us... would make things a bit more interesting!
                  Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• Or the Monopoly bar crawl.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Yes, also a possibility...

Comment

• *bump*

Comment

• I have booked the day off work. Have a gig the night before in North London so might be wasted in the morning and therefore not there too early.

AFAIK Bodds and Andy wanted to stay with me. Iain and Rich I could probably fit you two in (again) as well if you want.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Right, Rich how you getting down to London. Any chance of a lift?

Whereabouts in London is Stansted? I could come there with you in the car.

Don't mind losing £32 of wages, but a train fare of £50 on top of that just makes it ridiculous.

What's the plan...
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• right, now that everything seems fairly comfirmed, i'll get on and book the day off work.

lightblue that sounds cool, at least i won't be sitting round doing bugger all on my own

ph, i'm sure you'll have a good time in ruislip...who am i kidding
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Anyone mind if we start drinking around midday?
                                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                                X