Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone up for a London Poly meet, somewhere between the 3rd and the 9th of August?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh? Don't understand that bit. Might as well go via Sheffield?
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• So can someone confirm - what time is this meeting going to start?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Anytime from about two, it seems... heading on late into the night.
        Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• I'll probably be after 6 or something. will give you guys my cellphone.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Prank calls!

Comment

• Az - me and Andy will be in central London quite early (around midday) so I would just like to know what time the meeting is and see if we get the opportunity to see the place.
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• That's why I'll demand some oneone to reciprocate my move.

Be warned, I sometimes call when drunk.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

• What are you on about?
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• If you didn't rely on cell phones so much and actually TALKED to someone and wrote down information, you wouldn't have so many issues coordinating where and where and how, since who and why would already be there.
                    -30-

Comment

• We have, cell phones are useful for emergencies though.

*EiF* OK I had a look on multimap. I think I know where it is. I'll probably walk from Picadilly circus 'cause it's only one tube. Basically head to Leicester Square as if I'm going to the Round Table but then when I get onto Charing Cross Road (with Leicester Square Tube in front of me and the Hippodrome behind) I turn left and go up Charing Cross Road that way?

ie head north up CCR on this http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...10&out.y=8]map
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• PH: that was a reply to *EiF*

My option would be August 8th evening.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH
                          We have, cell phones are useful for emergencies though.

*EiF* OK I had a look on multimap. I think I know where it is. I'll probably walk from Picadilly circus 'cause it's only one tube. Basically head to Leicester Square as if I'm going to the Round Table but then when I get onto Charing Cross Road (with Leicester Square Tube in front of me and the Hippodrome behind) I turn left and go up Charing Cross Road that way?

ie head north up CCR on this http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...10&out.y=8]map
                          If your coming from Piccadilly Circus I'd walk up Shaftesbury Avenue and turn left when it intersects with Charing Cross Road. Not that it would make much difference timewise.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Yeah, but I know the way through Liecester Square 'cause I've done it loads of times on the way to Counterglow meetings but I've never been the other way and as it makes little difference timewise...
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Yeah, you got it, walk to Charing Cross Road and turn left. Easy.

Comment

• Excellent. First round's on Boddington's.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X