Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone up for a London Poly meet, somewhere between the 3rd and the 9th of August?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would yer like a flake in that, luv...?
    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• understood.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• are arguments over who is the better pool player allowed?
        Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• We can settle them over pool if we find a pub with a table. I'm really terrible. Are we playing for money?
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• hahaha not after that. duh jeez lookit that funny green table wif the funny coloured golf balls onit. i bet i'm no good at that game..........wanna play for money. ha.

Comment

• It's a double bluff, I really am bad.

So you going to play me?

(I love the colour of money)
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• I think anyone who took more than 2 years of physics shouldn't be allowed to play pool. It's an unfair advantage over the rest of us who can't bisect or trisect an angle on sight.

I could use a Guinness and a cigarette about now, though. And I don't even smoke. Or drink. Apparently I do both, now.
                -30-

Comment

• for a penny

Comment

• I have a degree in physics and it doesn't help at all. It's all about experience and natural ability. Unless you take a load of scales, protractor, measuring tape and a book to do all the calculations in I don't think you'll have much luck.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• I suck at pool. hard.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• You can be on Makeo's team.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

• good hustle azazel

Comment

• Knowing the right angle to play the shot helps you play online pool, but if you can't hit the ball in a straight line it means jack-**** in real life.
                            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                              Knowing the right angle to play the shot helps you play online pool, but if you can't hit the ball in a straight line it means jack-**** in real life.
                              Sadly true
                              Smile
                              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Yeah because people sometimes hit a ball in a bendy line.
                                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                                X