Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've reached the point that I am sick of computer games.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the sad thing is, by the time i get such a computer, Vietcong's graphics will be outdated...
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Except for the few rare moments of civ2 (and then mostly testing, not playing), I haven't played any computer games in months... In fact, the only two games remaining on my HD are Civ2 and Commandos (not even Patience or Minesweeper).
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Get a console.

Comment

Consoles suck: you can't play Solitaire on them.

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Consoles don't even stack up to a computer.. sorry...
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

consoles are only good if you are too stoned to play computer games...
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Age of Empires is obviously superior to Starcraft...
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

@AS:
                  NAM ????
                  Now THAT was a Game. Based on DN3D Engine you started in a Straw building, then the Town got under Fire and Vietcong started pouring out of the Woods..
                  Quite difficult though
                  You had to run to avoid gettin' shot while at the Same time Running makes sure you end up steping on a Mine...

Ahh those were the Days.. wish I could remember where I left the CD though
                  Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo

1. Hit yourself in head with a club.
                    2. Repeat.

That just about sums up StarCraft's gameplay.

Sava: Cool, I play sc too, are you anybody famous?
                    Edit:
                    Oh, allmost for got, people with wooden eyes may miss it:
                    Why it Made the Top 100 List: StarCraft is hands down one of the best, if not the best real-time strategy game ever created. With three distinct races, both in terms of gameplay and style, Blizzard's masterpiece contains some of the most balanced and yet widely varied units to be seen in the genre. Add in amazing production value that still looks good and a brilliant story progression and you've got yourself one incredibly addictive and fulfilling strategy title.
                    Highest rated pc game, overall @7. But what do they know?

Comment

Main_Brain:

yeah i liked it too... except every review i saw of it said it was a disgrace...

Comment

Working...
                      X