Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've reached the point that I am sick of computer games.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've reached the point that I am sick of computer games.......

I cant believe it finally happened, LOL!

Mabey Half-Life 2 will bring me back lol, but till then I am just finally SICK of gaming.....

good. this is a good thing for you. now you can find something you really love and pursue that.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Have you played Grand Theft Auto3 or Vice City?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

GTA3 is the sh1t! It's my favorite sociopathic outlet!
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Godless heathen! :soapbox:

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

computer games are a complete waste of time. you just sit there and next thing you know, 3 hours have past, and you're like damn i'm getting kind of bored of this but you stay playing for no damn reason into the night... crazy ****.

they should be banned
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

GTA3 is the sh1t! It's my favorite sociopathic outlet!

I just picked up Vice City (and beat it). Now I need GTA3 .

After that back to RPGs (Bloodmoon expansion for Morrowind, probably).... or maybe I'll try out Rise of Nations (though I HATE RTS, and I'll maybe wait until it's cheap).

computer games are a complete waste of time. you just sit there and next thing you know, 3 hours have past, and you're like damn i'm getting kind of bored of this but you stay playing for no damn reason into the night... crazy ****.

If you keep playing when you are bored of it, then you have bigger problems than computer games .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

silly Speer. on a site for a computer game
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Variety is the spice of life. Try a genre that you haven't played for a while.

Then again, I am fairly sick of games too at the moment. Too much free time.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

or maybe I'll try out Rise of Nations (though I HATE RTS, and I'll maybe wait until it's cheap).
                    I like RTS... but it's got to be a good game. Starcraft is my all time favorite. And IMO, still the best RTS out there. I might try RoN, but it sounds like its another EE-clone, but just with a board-game aspect.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Imran:

I was playing Alpha Centauri and I got bored but instead of exiting, i decided to fool around and try to get the whole map to be covered in water (planet busters, eco-damage, and have the water level rise through the council)... spent an hour doing that... don't know why.

thanks
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Hmmm, maybe I'll also pick up Freespace when it gets to the bargain bin. Lot's of catching up... law school will do that to ya .

Comment

I was playing Alpha Centauri and I got bored but instead of exiting, i decided to fool around and try to get the whole map to be covered in water (planet busters, eco-damage, and have the water level rise through the council)... spent an hour doing that... don't know why.

Well the fooling around didn't bore you, did it? You had fun doing it! You didn't go do something you thought was boring, so what's the problem?!

Comment

Starcraft... still the best RTS out there.

Heresy! Total Annihilation has never been dethroned.:P

Only Warlords Battlecry II has come close; Kohan should get mentioned at this point for innovativeness.
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

TA is weak...
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X