HO: Germany in Recession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fez

Not comparing economy sizes. So you think before you speak.

Also you forgot:

GDP Growth (Spain): 2% (2002 est.)
    GDP Growth (Germany): 0.4% (2002 est.)
    The Chinese economy is gorwing INFINATELY faster than the American one.

Does that mean the Chinese economy is LIGHTYEARS ahead of America?
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

You aren't.
      PLEASE STOP TELLING ME WHAT I WANT UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY KNOW YOU FASCIST LUNATIC ! ! !

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

The Chinese economy is gorwing INFINATELY faster than the American one.

Does that mean the Chinese economy is LIGHTYEARS ahead of America?
        I never claimed that either. In fact I am saying the Spanish economy is performing better than the German economy has. It has been that way for a decade. But Spain has brought itself into the 21st century. China still has some ways to go.

Jamski: Stop being a hypocrite, and stop saying what I want too.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Another idiot that confuses communism with stalinism

*shrugs*

What's the point of arguing with Fez? Anyone know?

Wait untill the day when you need some help from your government, eh Fez?

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
            Another idiot that confuses communism with stalinism

*shrugs*

What's the point of arguing with Fez? Anyone know?

Wait untill the day when you need some help from your government, eh Fez?

-Jam
            I can get help from a government that spends responsibly. I am getting a student loan in a short time from the government but I will actually have to pay this back over a period of time.

Fool.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

the biggest mistake of the SPD goverment was inventing a tax for low income jobs, which were tax free before. a lot of small concerns were forced into insolvence by that. and even worse, the goverment still doesn´t repair it.
              but this is only one small part of the big puzzle...

abolishing social welfare and unemployment security is bull****. we are no banana-republik.
              justice is might

Comment

*can't help himself*

Sorry Fez, but I did actually ask you what you thought TWICE and you answered - to cut the benefits. So I do know what you want because you told me. Thanks for calling me a hypocrite by the way, that was nice of you - you uncaring capitalist pig.

(Fez - The boy that would let people starve to help the economy)

Well ladies, gotta go, this is getting old fast.

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by oedo
                  abolishing social welfare and unemployment security is bull****. we are no banana-republik.
                  I never proposed that. I just want it to be restructured... but then again who am I to say this.. your country. Not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                    *can't help himself*

Sorry Fez, but I did actually ask you what you thought TWICE and you answered - to cut the benefits. So I do know what you want because you told me. Thanks for calling me a hypocrite by the way, that was nice of you - you uncaring capitalist pig.

(Fez - The boy that would let people starve to help the economy)

Well ladies, gotta go, this is getting old fast.

-Jam
                    Actually by helping the economy you would ensure people good jobs and more than adequate food on the table.

Comment

the biggest mistake of the SPD goverment was inventing a tax for low income jobs, which were tax free before. a lot of small concerns were forced into insolvence by that. and even worse, the goverment still doesn´t repair it.
                      but this is only one small part of the big puzzle...

-Jam

Comment

Yeah, I see that problem coming here too slowly. Taxing lower income workers so hard like here, it creates labor, people who work hard, but still can't make a living because hard taxing. There has to be something wrong with that. If you have a full time job, then damn it, it should be enough for the basic stuff.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I never proposed that. I just want it to be restructured...
                          I never said you proposed that. and I even agree that some things must be fixed.

I think it makes a difference, if the person, who falls into unemployness is 30 years old or younger or too old to have mentionable chances on the market. young people need education, if necessary even pressure to accept a job or an education. but the elder you get, the more useless this kind of pressure will become.

with pressure I mean, the amount of social welfare is dependent on the willingness to change something on ones own unemployment. I generally go with Schröders Agenda-plan on this.

but this is all very, very complicated.
                          justice is might

Comment

Doesn't Germany have this new almost revolutionary plan I am hearing about? I heard it will restructure everything? I'd like to hear more details about it...

Yes, a job and education is the most important. When a person grows old, they have to be either supported by the retirement money they collected during their years working or by government aid. The elderly can be helped by the government. I just don't want to see hundreds of thousands of thirty year olds live off government welfare when they can get a job.

Comment

Doesn't Germany have this new almost revolutionary plan I am hearing about? I heard it will restructure everything? I'd like to hear more details about it...
                              right. it´s called Agenda 2010, and the name itself sounds like a long term project. I´m no economist and that´s why I can´t provide you with further details. I only hope that it won´t be shreddered to useless crap after passing the instances (Bundestag & Bundesrat). this is what happened to all reform plans the recent 12 years before.
                              justice is might

Comment

Originally posted by oedo

right. it´s called Agenda 2010, and the name itself sounds like a long term project. I´m no economist and that´s why I can´t provide you with further details. I only hope that it won´t be shreddered to useless crap after passing the instances (Bundestag & Bundesrat). this is what happened to all reform plans the recent 12 years before.
                                Yeah I will look it up.. thanks for telling me the name of it. I hope it gets through without being scratched too much. In my opinion, it is the last hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X