HO: Germany in Recession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanS
    Could we actually have some interesting discussion here? This thread is getting Fez'd.

Re German growth, I just wonder how y'all will get out of this situation relatively quickly.
    What the ****? I am trying to have an interesting discussion. And you bring in that term in here. Jeez.. can I talk in peace without you people bringing in that term to slander me?
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
      Yes cut welfare immediately and stimulate the private sector to create jobs. That is something Germany is not doing.
      Let loose millions of people and the economy will improve?

I should've expect such from the likes of you, Fez
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Yes cut welfare immediately and stimulate the private sector to create jobs.
        Which would create widespread poverty and help the rich get richer. Typical BS capitalist "didn't think" answer.

That is something Germany is not doing.
        For the above reason.

Next please, Fez has bored me already. Does anyone have some workable ideas for the German Economy?

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

What the ****? I am trying to have an interesting discussion. And you bring in that term in here. Jeez.. can I talk in peace without you people bringing in that term to slander me?
          I like to say that an arguement is only as good as its lowest point and a debate is only as good as its weakest member.

When you enter the debate Fez....Well, lets just say the averege intelligence level of the debate drops quite dramatically

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

Which would create widespread poverty and help the rich get richer. Typical BS capitalist "didn't think" answer.
            You are a the anti-thinker here. Get a clue.. if you put everybody on welfare as you propose the system will go bankrupt. You won't have any more money to pay for the system. You will then end up in the state Argentina is in.

For the above reason.

Next please, Fez has bored me already. Does anyone have some workable ideas for the German Economy?

-Jam
            Anything but your irresponsible ideas..

Tass, you like the soviet union and economic disfunctionality.. so what do I expect from you..
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

No need to attack Fez, he only does as well as he can. Its not his fault if he doesn't understand the issues, so don't tell him he's stupid, just because he's uneducated.

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
                When you enter the debate Fez....Well, lets just say the averege intelligence level of the debate drops quite dramatically
                Stop talking about yourself and your little debates you twit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                  Tass, you like the soviet union and economic disfunctionality.. so what do I expect from you..
                  I like economic disfunctionality? I'm not the one proposing that millions of people become poor so the companies can get richer, now am I?

Try again Fez, for you have lost this battle

Comment

Anything but your irresponsible ideas..
                    Which I didn't even mention yet, O psychic Fez.

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                      No need to attack Fez, he only does as well as he can. Its not his fault if he doesn't understand the issues, so don't tell him he's stupid, just because he's uneducated.

-Jam
                      SHUT UP! For once.. just zip it.

You call me uneducated.. why is it so hard for you to grasp simple economic terms? You are the uneducated one around here. You cannot even work for a living because your own gross incompetence.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

I like economic disfunctionality? I'm not the one proposing that millions of people become poor so the companies can get richer, now am I?
                        Bull ****. I am not proposing that either. I am proposing an improved and more productive economy. And you are proposing economic degradation.

Try again Fez, for you have lost this battle
                        I NEVER lose in the field of economics. That is something that will never happen. Especially not to a couple of raving lunatics.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                          You call me uneducated.. why is it so hard for you to grasp simple economic terms? You are the uneducated one around here. You cannot even work for a living because your own gross incompetence.

Poor Fezzy He's getting angry

Jamski, maybe you should lighten up. I dont think he can stand the heat

Comment

I can't stand the heat? I am doing a lot better than your leftist thugs.

You propose nothing but turning the entire world into a worldwide Somalia!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                              And you are proposing economic degradation.
                              The glorious part of this however is that

I HAVENT PROPOSED ANYTHING!!!

Just another display of your stupidity, Fez

I NEVER lose in the field of economics. That is something that will never happen. Especially not to a couple of raving lunatics.
                              And there are no American infidels in Baghdad

Comment

Whoooooo!

Are you angry with me Fez

You cannot even work for a living because your own gross incompetence
                                I have no job because of people who think that a company will make more money with less staff. My college and university education, which entitles me to the title of doctor, BTW, clearly demonstrates MY incompetence. You are right Fez, the unempolyed just don't want to work do they, they like being poor, and they're too stuipid to get a job.

Why don't you die, or something less annoying like that?

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X