• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

The glorious part of this however is that

I HAVENT PROPOSE ANYTHING!!!
    Your very existence is degrading.

Just another display of your stupidity, Fez
    I don't display any stupidity. You have been doing that.

And there are no American infidels in Baghdad

Get a clue! The Pravda is not a reliable news source!
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
      I can't stand the heat? I am doing a lot better than your leftist thugs.
      Yes, and Argentina is doing better than Germany, isn't it Fez?

You propose nothing but turning the entire world into a worldwide Somalia!
      Again Fez, I haven't proposed anything Yet more proof of your incompentence
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
        I have no job because of people who think that a company will make more money with less staff. My college and university education, which entitles me to the title of doctor, BTW, clearly demonstrates MY incompetence. You are right Fez, the unempolyed just don't want to work do they, they like being poor, and they're too stuipid to get a job.
        Then let them get a job.

You want the opposite of that.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

What's wrong with PRAVDA

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

Your very existence is degrading.
            Ad Hominem.....

I don't display any stupidity. You have been doing that.
            But I'm not the one accusing your proposition of being flawed....WHEN YOU NEVER EVEN GAVE ONE

Get a clue! The Pravda is not a reliable news source!
            I've noticed you like refrencing to Pravda quite a bit. It's almost like when a child learns a new word and uses it as much as he/she can

Comment

Yes, and Argentina is doing better than Germany, isn't it Fez?
              I am from Spain.. and for the past ten years.. yes it has been doing better than Germany.

Again Fez, I haven't proposed anything Yet more proof of your incompentence
              I am not incompetent. You are. You haven't proposed anything because you can't think of anything.

Comment

You want the opposite of that
                PLEASE STOP TELLING WHAT I WANT UNLESS YOU ACTUALL KNOW YOU FASCIST LUNATIC ! ! !

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

PLEASE STOP TELLING WHAT I WANT UNLESS YOU ACTUALL KNOW YOU FASCIST LUNATIC ! ! !

-Jam
                  I am not a fascist and not even close to one.

Comment

-Jam

Comment

-Jam
                      Go ahead and laugh. Because you are the one who is actually closer to communism and fascism.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

I am from Spain.. and for the past ten years.. yes it has been doing better than Germany.
                        Let me quote something from the CIA World Factbook:

As Europe's largest economy and most populous nation,
                        AND:

GERMANY: GDP:
                        purchasing power parity - $2.184 trillion (2002 est.)

SPAIN: GDP:
                        purchasing power parity - $828 billion (2002 est.)

Look before you leap.........THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK

I am not incompetent. You are. You haven't proposed anything because you can't think of anything.
                        But I thought you said my proposal was flawed!! Now you say I have NO proposal How interesting

Comment

Sure you are - help the elite, let the poor starve and tell them its for their own good. Facism pure and simple.

-Jam

Comment

Because you are the one who is actually closer to communism and fascism.
                            What? Both?

GO AND LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT POLITICS

Then think about what you just said.

(idiot)

-Jam

Comment

GERMANY: GDP:
                              purchasing power parity - $2.184 trillion (2002 est.)

SPAIN: GDP:
                              purchasing power parity - $828 billion (2002 est.)

Look before you leap.........THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK
                              Not comparing economy sizes. So you think before you speak.

Also you forgot:

GDP Growth (Spain): 2% (2002 est.)
                              GDP Growth (Germany): 0.4% (2002 est.)

But I thought you said my proposal was flawed!! Now you say I have NO proposal How interesting
                              The very nature of having no proposal is a flaw.

Jamski:

Never did I propose that. Infact I am for the development of a large middle class. You aren't.

Comment

What? Both?

GO AND LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT POLITICS

Then think about what you just said.

(idiot)

-Jam
                                They are both quite similar. They work by coercion. I never proposed coercion.

Comment

Working...
                                X