No announcement yet.

Are you a picky eater?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not really that picky. I eat everything, but I don't like seafood. Perhaps because I almost choked in fish when I was in kintergarden, or the time I got really sick eating bad seafood right after that. But if someone offers me, I'll eat it and be OK with it. Also if I eat something, it must be dead so no live stuff, I like it still warm but I want it dead, if it is some kind of animal I'm about to stuff down to my throat.

I don't know if I was happy about eating eastern delicacies like cats and bugs and stuff like that. If someone offered me like a cute girl, I'd stuff them down in 1 second, but if it was just some local grumpy old man.. I don't think so.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I don't mind raw vegetables or seared vegetables or lightly steamed vegetables, but I generally can't stand vegetables that have been boiled or steamed to death. Corn is the exception -- it's great cooked, awful raw. Cauliflower and artichokes are also exceptions, because they suck no matter what you do to them.

A lot of Indian and Bengali food doesn't sit well with me -- from experience, I'd say that there's about a 50% chance that I'll hate any given Indian or Bengali food dish, and a 50% chance that I'll love it. Ambivalence is not an option.

I also don't like having peanuts in my food. Peanuts are great to munch on when you're watching football and getting snoggered on beer, but they **** with the texture of food if you try to mix them in.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
        I hate potatos (unless changed into Pommes), I hate meat (unless mixed in food like Lasagna/Spaghetti)
        So you are mostly a vegetarian who doesn't eat potatoes?
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I'll eat almost anything that's edible. That includes bugs, worms, snakes, organ meat, sea food, stinking cheese, potatoes, durian, even McD stuff. Okay, only occasionally for McD stuff. I even ate a live gold fish once, just to startle people. It didn't go down very well ::yuck::
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
            So you are mostly a vegetarian who doesn't eat potatoes?
            I call myself a half-vegetarian... and the reason why I hate potatos is, I have had potatos almost everyday, for all my life (I'm only 22)
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I'm exceptionally picky. Don't volunteer to cook for me, there will definitely be something I won't like.
              Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

I'm only a picky eater in the sense I don't eat picks.
                Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Hate pinneapples? What!!!???

Obviously you giys have never had fresh pinneapple, like., right from the field it grew in...Get a brand new, fresh pinneapple...my god, its a trancendent experience!

As for me, the re are very few things I won;t eat: Beef liver is one (I only eat liver in Patte or Liverwurst form), brains (of any type..ugggh), and organs meats that are very chewy, like Tounge. IO will eat almost any seafood ,except sea urchin (t was terrible) and sea cucumber, nuess it is done well.

as for plants, I hate beets. there are lots of squashes I have never had, so i don;t know what they are like.
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Brains, yeah, I avoid them because of the extreme cholesterol contents.

Comment

Weird food dislikes?

I can't stand Peanut Butter.

I hate mushrooms.

Don't try to feed me seafood, prawns, etc. I do like fish of all sorts.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I don't like raw vegetables, especially peppers and cucumbers for some reason. This is compounded when they're drenched in nasty sour vinaigrette, so Salad is, unfortunately, out.
                        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Working...
                        X