Poland gets a quarter of Iraq? Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can spell Saras backwards
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

oops, wrong thread. just ignore me for a change
      justice is might

Comment

Apperently the background for the polish getting a huge part is that the danish couldn commit 5000 men to this project its something like a quarter of our standing army we wouldn even 1200 IIRC so we agreed to 400 and then half is police. And if you should wonder why Denmark should have part in Iraq its because we played a major role in the war with our troops!!
        A submarine and a fregate
        "The Parthians are dead, the Britons conquered; Romans, play on!"
        Gamingboard, Rome 3. Cent. AD

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
          Poland sent its top elite forces to aid us in the war.

"Poliand was divided many times. That is why every Pole deeply despises this occupation and sympathizes with Iraqis."

Poland was devided up to be annexed. The current occupation is meant to be temporary and to help Iraq be a united democratic country.
          Speaking of which...........

The US is asking the UN to recognize that the US is the legitiminate authority for 1 year and wants the power to sell the oil in Iraq.

But its all lies! Liberation, not occupation!!!

On topic: The US is just trying to warm up to Poland. But theres no point: The Polish people are so blind by hatred for Russia they'll do anything Russia doesn't like. Just like Lithuania.

But thats OK......I'd pay to see Poland shoot itself in the foot.
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

The Polish people are so blind by hatred for Russia they'll do anything Russia doesn't like.

:
            sound familiar
            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger

sound familiar
              If Poland and Russia agreed on something, I wouldnt demand that Russia jump to the other side of the fence simply to **** Poland.

However, certain other countries.........

Comment

--"The Polish people are so blind by hatred for Russia they'll do anything Russia doesn't like. Just like Lithuania."

There's more hatred towards Lithuania in Russia than vice-versa.
                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                  --"The Polish people are so blind by hatred for Russia they'll do anything Russia doesn't like. Just like Lithuania."

There's more hatred towards Lithuania in Russia than vice-versa.
                  LITHUANIA: 3 MIL (Less than the state of Utah)
                  RUSSIA: 144 MIL (Hmm....Thats ever so slightly more than Utahs 5 MIL)

Yeah, I imagine there would be more hate for Lithuania in Russia than there is Lithuanian hate for Russia However, thats due to population

Comment

Most countries foreign policies are based on the desire to annoy other people. For years British policy was to accomodate the French and understand their position. We have now ditched that and it so much more fun.
                    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Tass, pytajeshsia vykrutitsia?

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

Well Karzai already has 20,000+ trained troops under his command, so yes it is temporary.
                        Yeah, and they're all bunkered down in Kabul and area. He's going to need a lot more than that in order to control the warlords. As it stands now, the minute the US and other troops withdraw there'll be civil war all over again. It's going to be years before they'll be able to provide for their own security.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                          Tass, pytajeshsia vykrutitsia?
                          Íåò.

Comment

Working...
                          X