Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are we going to have a California 'poly meet/piss up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be in San Diego in late June...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm moving to san diego for the summer in a week or so. We should meet up, Asher!

Comment

Let all go to TJ!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

TJ! TJ!
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Hey Oerdin, you can get me to go once I move to California. I will just remind myself to bring an M-16A2 for my own personal safety.. kidding yah..

But I am moving to Los Angeles...
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

San Diego would be perfect for me too. I go there all the time to visit the family (I'll even be there this weekend). As an added bonus MTG lives in TJ so he might be able to come too and the under 21 crowd can still have fun romping around TJ.

Personally, I would like to watch a bull fight and watch a matador get his ass wooped by a bull.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                Hey Oerdin, you can get me to go once I move to California. I will just remind myself to bring an M-16A2 for my own personal safety.. kidding yah..

When are you moving? Would it be in time to come to the 'poly meet? Everyone on 'poly is invited.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

There goes the neighberhood

I haven't been to San Diego in years. My Lil' Sis lived down there for 3 years, and I never went to visit her. She now live in Denver not a big fan.

I want to move to a place where ppl would want to come visit. I'm thinking Florida or Peurto Rice... mainly cause I think I can get a job in those places.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

man, im just imagining roaming around TJ. that would be the singular best moment of apolyton history as we all stumble in to a donkey show or something.
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

When are you moving? Would it be in time to come to the 'poly meet? Everyone on 'poly is invited.
                      About August.. not sure on the exact date. But around August.

Me meeting with MtG? I'll probably be left with my feet tied to the monkey bars in a playground, upside down for all the trouble I have caused him at apolyton.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I'd think half of the OT posters would make it to TJ just to see that happen Fez.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Japher, I got too big of a smile and innocent look for him to do that.. he might feel sorry for leaving me upside down....

Comment

you can still be left downside up.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                              Personally, I would like to watch a bull fight and watch a matador get his ass wooped by a bull.
                              I always root for the Bulls on principle, but we used to live right behind the old Toreo (it's going to be torn down). It's not a sport, it's an organized slaughter, so it's one of those things I boycott.

In the 80's, a company I worked for sponsored the bull riding event at an IPRA rodeo in Lakeside, so we got a block of seats directly over the chute, and from the front seats, you could look down directly on the bulls. This one mean SOB was slamming the gate, practicing and trying to time his movement so when the rider dropped, the bull would ideally slam his leg into the gate just before it opened.

The bullfight bulls, by comparison, are smaller, less mean, and they seem to get winded quickly and disoriented, making me think they're drugged. Then you have all the bull fighters, the armored horses and lanceros, etc., so the bull is outnumbered.

To me, "sport" would be you get one bull fighter, one mean-ass 1200 lb USDA Grade F pissed off rodeo bull, and no helpers for the bullfighter or any place for him to hide, and only one comes out of the ring.

If you cross the border going south, let me know when and where, so I can make sure the policia don't take too much of your money.

Fez - I wouldn't do that. Too many possible witnesses, you might survive, and the kiddies couldn't use the playground. I'm sure I could come up with some creative alternatives. Of course, seeing you trying to talk your way out of Calle Ocho would be worth buying tickets for.
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

MtG we all know mexico's finest are corrupt and could turn a blind eye for 100 bucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X