Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are we going to have a California 'poly meet/piss up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MTG: Hey you lived one street over from Revolution? Wow, I've been to that bullfighting area a few different times in the last twenty years. I also went to the lakeside rodeo with a girlfriend who grew up in Montana; she kept telling me the rodeo was cool and I didn't believe her... until I actually went to one.

Boys: I think we've decided on the city our meet will occur in. San Diego has lots to do, many tourist attractions, nice beaches, and is a great base to make day trips into Mexico. On top of that the flights/hotels are pretty reasonable on expedia.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

oerdin, im staying with you right?
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Sand Dog. I have a flight voucher to burn.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
          oerdin, im staying with you right?
          Hmm, that might be arranged but we'd have to stay at my parents (possibly my sisters or Aunts).
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
            Sand Dog. I have a flight voucher to burn.
            Aren't you a little old for all of this movement?

I thought you'd book a flight to Florida by now.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Nice. Some people might be able to stay in our apartment if need be.

Comment

The plan right now for me is to stay with the 'rents (I'm going down with them, yee-haw).

It depends, though, if I get the job I have my 2nd interview for on monday...if I do, I won't be able to book vacation time off. :/
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Aren't you a little old for all of this movement?

I thought you'd book a flight to Florida by now.
                  I thought you were a hermit with no social grace? Are you going to meet with anyone? In NA, it's the older posters that are more social.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                    I thought you were a hermit with no social grace? Are you going to meet with anyone? In NA, it's the older posters that are more social.
                    I have social grace, I'm just mostly a hermit. It comes and goes, though. It's mostly a hibernation thing in winter.

Comment

man, if this comes out to work, itll be one for the ages.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                        MtG we all know mexico's finest are corrupt and could turn a blind eye for 100 bucks.
                        Well, only you gringos are dumb enough to pay them that much, but if I told them how much you really had, for a commission....

Besides, that's not corruption, that's efficient public service.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I have social grace, I'm just mostly a hermit. It comes and goes, though. It's mostly a hibernation thing in winter.
                          we're going to have to roast you in the SD sun.

Comment

I'd say! Very self-sufficient.;D
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Well, only you gringos are dumb enough to pay them that much, but if I told them how much you really had, for a commission....

I talked to some vendors and cab drivers there who erally didn't like any of that. Said that it inhibited tourism.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                                we're going to have to roast you in the SD sun.
                                I've done the Cali thing for four years, it's not new to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X