No announcement yet.

Your paranormal abilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UR still has a lot of learning to do. There is no point indebating with him.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I remembered another one. Three years ago I told two of my friends they should get together because they obviously loved each other. They both denied it, and at the time they were truthful. They've been dating for the past two years.

That happens all the time. I think someone loves someone they're going to fall in love with later.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
        UR still has a lot of learning to do. There is no point indebating with him.
        You could be right, but dialectic reasoning is a pretty impressive tool for education, considering how long it's been around.

Urbam, I'm sorry I tried to belittle you by the "age of category" websites thing - that certainly wasn't mature of me, and you are right, I should have checked the age group that page was aimed at. Considering the venom with which you ignored a blind spot of science, I'm not THAT sorry about it.

Your solar eclipse thing is valid, except that if one conducts the observation from a different point in space time, it doesn't occur. It's a localised event only observable from a limited area for a limited time, and is a good example of a phenomenom that science found difficult to observe for a long time, due to its rarity.

On topic - anybody read any of the RV stuff from Dave Morehouse, Joe McMoneagle and the others? That's fascinating stuff on an "unexplained" pheonmenom.
        Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
        "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Working...
        X