• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
    that Che was sinking.
    Wrong tense, try the past pluperfect.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Anybody see those illogical riots in Germany on TV? Schroder is about to do something intelligent and you get those fools out on the street. It is like this: Let businesses fire a bit more easy and restructure or have the private sector collapse. That is what Germany is faced with. Want to end up like Argentina which has terrible labor laws making it impossible to fire workers? Probably not.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Hooray for days celebrating fertility and fertility rituals!
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
          Anybody see those illogical riots in Germany on TV?
          Define logic.

Want to end up like Argentina which has terrible labor laws making it impossible to fire workers? Probably not.
          Actually probably the "rioters" do want that. But you seem unable to empathize with the situation of other people.
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac

Define logic.
            Capitalism.

Actually probably the "rioters" do want that. But you seem unable to empathize with the situation of other people.
            Okay so they will get a total economic collapse. Empathize with what other people? German businesses have to restructure or they are screwed. It is that simple. That is a fact. Not an opinion. Maybe these laws will initially hurt, but take a look at it this way.. do they really want a total economic collapse like Argentina? Which to mention is struggling with 17% unemployment.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Happy Mayday!

Commie, capitalist or whatever, any unprejudiced person would recognize that the working people deserve and need this holiday.
              Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

Originally posted by August Borms
                Happy Family-Day!

Keep your fascist crap out of this thread
                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                And notifying the next of kin
                Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by The Vagabond
                  Happy Mayday!

Commie, capitalist or whatever, any unprejudiced person would recognize that the working people deserve and need this holiday.
                  How could you be against Mayday, unless you don't work?
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij

Keep your fascist crap out of this thread
                    Could you explain what that picture is of and what the crowd stands for? I don't know.

I am not against this day as a holiday. I would of got it either way because of the IB exam tomorrow... but it is fine.

Comment

Happy May Day folks!

Down with capitalism, down with the state. Long live the 8-hour day!
                      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

Could you explain what that picture is of and what the crowd stands for? I don't know.

I am not against this day as a holiday. I would of got it either way because of the IB exam tomorrow... but it is fine.
                        The picture is of the Mayday celebration of the "Vlaams Blok", a Belgian neo-fascist party. Not very nice people.

I once walked into an Antwerp bar that was frequented by party members. Lot's of skinheads and nazi flags. I never left a bar that quick.
                        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                        And notifying the next of kin
                        Once again...

Comment

Giancarlo, for someone who says that politics is not important for him anymore, I think you really are going at it.

Still mixed up I see.

Same old same old.

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Old school Fez, gotta love him.
                            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

"Vlaams Blok", a Belgian neo-fascist party.
                              Neo-fascist, or neo-nazi?

Comment

Leave Fez alone!
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X