The Hamas answer to Abu Mazen's New Goverment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hamas answer to Abu Mazen's New Goverment

Explosion in a coffee shop in Tel Aviv 5 minutes ago.

Edit : Herbert Samuel street.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

A coffee shop near the American Embassy...
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Haaretz link:

I feel very bad when those terror attacks happen :'(
      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

It is now very clear that Hamas must be destroyed, killed without honor and left rotten to the streets without proper burial.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Hamas and Islamic Jihad have always been bloodthirsty psychopaths and they will always be bloodthirsty psychopaths. There is no reasoning with them and their goal has always been to kill all Jews, kill or frighten into silence Arabs who disagree with their demented ideology of hate, and to force their vision of hatred & pan-Arab fascism onto the region. In short they are the 21st century’s version of Nazism.

It is too bad so many people in the world, and on this forum, remain apologists for these murders.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

*******s.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

What bothers me [b]most[/i] is that these murderers can gather so much support from the Palestinian population and the Arabs at large.
              This group sure must be dismantled, but if the root causes aren't adressed, they will reborn.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

I suppose some Arabs see Hamas as the lesser of 2 evils, very few I'm guessing will find them heroic.

f*cking idiots.

Comment

What gave you the impression Hamas would start behaving any differently?
                  "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

Why can't a highly organized society like the Germans step in and solve this Hamas problem once and for all?

I'm sure if you give them a good old fashioned taste of Social Democracy and all the red tape and bureaucracy that goes along with it you'd have them surrendering in no time.

I bet you all though I meant something else, didn't you?
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

It looks like they almost blew up the Guinness sign, too. A sure mark of evil.
                      Be the bid!

Comment

Judging by the turn out at all the pro-Hamas rallies which Arafat has been allowing to occur (and even promoting) in the Palestinian territories as well as the ones Assad has been whole sale financing in Syria & Lebennon the average Arab finds these facist murders to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Hezbollah is another which should be destroyed along with all the countries (Syria, Lebennon, Iran), & Saudi Arabia) which support them and provide them with bases.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch X
                          I'm sure if you give them a good old fashioned taste of Social Democracy and all the red tape and bureaucracy that goes along with it you'd have them surrendering in no time.
                          The Hamas hardcores : obviously not.
                          The regular Arabs who have less misery that is channeled by the Hamas to get support : most probably, although misery is far from being the only reason.

Comment

An educational & religious system which promotes, idealizes, and reinforces hatred, xenopobia, and mindless adherience to the current military dictatorship goes a long why to explaining the Arab world's major problems.

Just like in Germany & Japan in the 1930s-1940s; many of todays Arab countries' state owned schools teach their students to hate everyone who is not like them, who speaks a different langauge or who has a different religion. Until this is changed there will continue to be the problem of terrorism in ever increasing levels.
                            Last edited by Dinner; April 29, 2003, 19:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Demerzel
                              I suppose some Arabs see Hamas as the lesser of 2 evils, very few I'm guessing will find them heroic.

f*cking idiots.
                              You'll find that with any group. I'm sure that there were some white Americans who supported Timothy McVeigh
                              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Working...
                              X