No announcement yet.

Jagna Bohol's Garden Cafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just kidding. seriously, it sounds really nice.
    CSPA

Comment

Great! So you're in?

Whew! He almost caught me...

Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

"Whew! He almost caught me... "

Comment

"It's $10 a day for a clean aircon room at the Cafe. If anyone were interested in changing someones life, go there and stay. Find someone of the crew there and take them to the doctor. Likely for a few hundred you can bring them sound or speach."

Comment

You're quoting yourself again Lancer.

Comment

Phillipines, or Thailand and such is cheap when you are from somewhere else.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Informing people of an option by which they can improve someones life while having a great, inexpensive vacation.
                Almost passed up this gem of a thread. If I had the money I'd go.

Wonderful idea to employ deaf and hard of hearing people.

Thanks Lancer.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Sloww, you in? There and back will cost less than $1000. I've done the round trip for as little as the $700s. That's going through Hong Kong. By then we'll know one way or another about SARS.

Garden Cafe's non aircon rooms are more like $5 a day. September isn't usually that hot, though still tropical.

Obiwan, can you save $4 a day for the next year and a half? Is my math right? That's around 500+ days from now. $4 a day would be $2000, right?

Anyway, join Dolores and I and Zkribbler! Zkribbler is an 'old warhorse' from the Apolyton House days. He'll be able to visit Karen and the house we built.

It's an amazing culture, very foriegn. I love the place.

Comment

One of these days I'd like to go to the Phillipines but first I'm going to go to Cuba, China, India, Iran, Australia, Brazil, and Turkey. I'll see if I can fit in the PI after that.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

First I have to earn a living when I graduate. I don't owe any money at this point, but I don't have a steady job either.

Who knows? Maybe I'll write a bestseller and not have to worry at all.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Oerdin, consider changing your order a tad. For one thing, Dolores and I know the place. If you have a chance to travel with people who know the ropes, think about it before you pass it up... We would be happy if you could join us.

Obiwan, I hope you hit that bestseller too. If you do, can I count on a signed copy?

Thanks to everyone who bumped this thread.

Comment

When are you going? I'm supposed to be in Cuba around the end of August (but don't tell uncle sam that).
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Tentatively Sept of '04. Plenty of time to plan ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                              You're quoting yourself again Lancer.
                              You can say that again.

Comment

Working...
                              X