The Vacation thread- talk about places you've been or want to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by August Borms
    Like what? Getting drunk by drinking wine in ice-cream bars or drinking 66cl bottles of Moretti beer outside hotdog stands, like the Italians seemed to be doing?
    Most of the guide books have plenty of interesting stuff listed. If all else fails visit wineries and go wine tasting or visit churches/historical architecture or just hangout where ever the locals hang out. I have yet to find some place which didn't have something cool & interesting to do if you scratched around a bit looking for it.

My grandfather used to say there are no boring places only boring people.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Most of the guide books have plenty of interesting stuff listed. If all else fails visit wineries and go wine tasting or visit churches/historical architecture or just hangout where ever the locals hang out. I have yet to find some place which didn't have something cool & interesting to do if you scratched around a bit looking for it.

My grandfather used to say there are no boring places only boring people.
      I did all that, ofcourse (except the wine part), but after 8 hours of walking through a city I just want to sit down in a pub and get drunk while enjoying the music ( eurodance/party music or metal) and slutty girls
      In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
      In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

When I'm 18 I want to go to a big European Pub and get Blitzed, I don't want to wait until i'm 21. GIMMIE THE DARKEST BREW YA DEUTCHLANDERS GOT!

Comment

Why wait until you're 18?
          And I recommend Antwerp over Germany ( Holland is just 30 minutes away from Antwerp with the train, Amsterdam 2,5 hours )
          In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
          In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

Working...
          X