Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what is the best way to pick up women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what is the best way to pick up women?

I won't include men in the thread title, as they are pretty easy to pick up

Lately I have been struggling. Being myself doesn't work . I want to be someone else

I have heard that just asking women for sex works. I think many women would be impressed by the courage of just going up to them and asking for sex. Do you think that is possible? or would they just slap the **** out of you?

I'm getting pretty desperate. I am thinking of just asking women for sex.

Just go up and shake their hand and tell them your name and the rest is easy.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I find that squatting, grabbing them around the knees and slinging them over my shoulder as I lift with my legs works well.

Remember to keep your back straight, or you risk injury.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
          I find that squatting, grabbing them around the knees and slinging them over my shoulder as I lift with my legs works well.
          Good move, that's the "Fireman's Lift." Works well.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Actually try to act like you think of them as human individuals instead of pieces of meat there for you pleasure is one way. Considering how few men that tries to pick up women that has (or tries to look like they have) this attitude it might work.

Comment

Men aren't always to perue women - girls who don't know I'm gay come on to me all the time.

Women are people, just like men, and every one is different so will react in different ways. I really should n;t have to tell people this

Comment

It's not the woman in a girl that makes them come up to you jon, it's the (potential) mother in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin
                  It's not the woman in a girl that makes them come up to you jon, it's the (potential) mother in them.
                  If a mother acts like that to their kids I would be deeply disturbed

Comment

girls who don't know I'm gay
                    Not sure on this, how do you know they dont know? I think you under estimate them, I dont wish to be patronising, I have heard it said that women are often drawn to gay men as they dont see them as such a threat, Gay men are also said to be more thoughtful, empathising and all that stuff (more in tune with the female mind).

Back on track->

Depends what sort of a woman you want to pick up, do you just want sex? or a relationship. If you just want sex you coulc try the asking for it approach and I guess 1 in 100 (maybe less) would say yes.

My way of picking up women is by getting to know them, building up trust and becoming close friends. The problem I have is that I become to good a freind and get into the problem of - DO I RISK SPOILING THE FRIENDSHIP. The hardest part I have is maing initial contact, I cant just talk to strangers, if youve got the confidence the best way is just to simply introduce yourself, ask them their name and you go on from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Barley
                      Not sure on this, how do you know they dont know? I think you under estimate them, I dont wish to be patronising, I have heard it said that women are often drawn to gay men as they dont see them as such a threat, Gay men are also said to be more thoughtful, empathising and all that stuff (more in tune with the female mind).
                      Well, maybe. But I don't appear overly camp (I have straight friends who are camper than me ) and a lot of the girls lose interest when I tell them I'm gay.

Comment

Men aren't always to perue women
                        Thats true, my current gf actually asked me out, but im still curious to know how drunk she was since shes a damned sight prettier then me but hey its been over a year now so ive got her handcuffed (2 pairs now )

Easy tip is to go out with a friend who always has the lasses wanting to get off with him, granted he'll pull the better girl but atleast you can stand talking to her friend. Other then that i've found insulting them (not serious, just sarcasm and little digs) really works for making them laugh and keep talking to you ... weird creatures
                        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Good answer

Comment

If you're out in a club drinking that just do full on flirt, go up and grab her arse then point to a friend with a smirk on your face. If she tries to punch you then dont proceed , if she laughs then grab her arse again, if she doesnt run out the club at this stage then just ask her for a kiss after that and chances are if shes still standing around after you've been groping her this much she wanted you to make a move anyways
                            Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
                              Other then that i've found insulting them really works for making them laugh and keep talking to you ... weird creatures
                              You stupid, fat pig! If the pillsbury doughboy had a hideous freak mutant sister who their parents kept locked in the attic with only fried doughnuts to eat, it would be you. You wanna go to bed with me?

Comment

Working...
                              X