No announcement yet.

Fast Fliers PBEM game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heh... turn received... will play after work.
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• turn 32 to RC and stojan
      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
      Revelation 6:8

Comment

• 33 to FlameFlash

Comment

• Flame, we are waiting.

Comment

• He went away for the weekend. 24 hour isn't normally enforced over weekends is it?

Comment

• yeah... sorry about that... wife dragged me off to her parent's place for the weekend... I've recovered slightly and sent the turns... I tried to tell all my games, but it's hard when you have over 10...

Comment

• Comment

• been there did it done that

No panic this game is moving with stable players.
                  “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                  Or do we?

Comment

• no problem with me either
                    this is moving again not like some of the other games i'm in.
                    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• I'll be away and till 10th. Do NOT send me turns till further notice.

Comment

• where's the turn?

Comment

• FF turn 32 went to RC the weekend you were gone. RC posted that he sent turn to you that week end, that would be turn 33 did you get and play that one it dosen't say that you did. May be RC can resent it to you till Stojan gets back

Comment

• 33 resent to FlameFlash

Comment

• odd... oh well, turn received... will play after work... and I suppose not send to Stojan...

Comment

• Turn 33 sent to Malric. Umm, maybe we should rename this game "Fliers"...
                                Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
                                - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

Working...
                                X