Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it?

I'll resend it anyway... why not?
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• turn 67 to RC and Stojan
      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
      Revelation 6:8

Comment

• 68 to FlameFlash

Comment

• Must have been

Turn sent in say 2 minutes anyone want to make this a space war game?
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

• turn 68 to RC and Stojan
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• 69 to FlameFlash

Comment

• played and sent...
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• turn 70 to RC and Stojan

Blackice if that was ment as payback fine. i apologized and gifted advances because of my mistake. you had better work on takeing me out cause you have just unleashed your worst nightmare in the form of ROMAN JIHAD and WE the ROMANS call for a Jihad of all peacefull peoples of the world against those traitorous canadians. JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD........KILL KILL KILL......NUKE NUKE NUKE........

to everybody else i wish a very merry christmas and happy holidays to you ice

oh all right blackice i wish you and yours a very merry christmas to.

Comment

• 71 to FlameFlash

What's happening between the Romans and the Canadians?

Comment

• they took my capital but i got it back for how long i dont know

Comment

• turn 71 to RC and Stojan

Comment

• 72 to FlameFlash.

So, we have a situation... the powerful Canadians have attacked the weak and isolated Romans.

Hmmm...

Comment

• turn 72 to RC and Stojan

Comment

• 73 to FlameFlash.

Dem Romans is sky diving.

Comment

• Merry belated Christmas

Romans are not as weak and innocent as you may think...

For all those nations with short memories it was the Romans who attacked thier ALLY the Canadians...The key word being ALLY...

We thought we would remind the Romans that building up thier forces on our neutral area, would be rather useless against sea attacks.

Now I ask the Romans to withdraw before the fleet arrives.
                                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X