No announcement yet.

Fast Fliers PBEM game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn received... will play tonight and stuff...
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Interesting Kralj on the other hand you tell the players in games your in I can not play tough chit if you next me I quit.... hummmm

Be cool buddy assist players that is part of moderating.
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• I have never said anything about you in any of my games! If you are talking about me, you are again not telling whole truth. In Crossfire I have warned other players on turn 0 that I want to play starting turns without nexting (summer time). It was very fair, from my point of view, to offer my position on turn 0 and not latter. And there was no objections from other players at all.

And yes, I am cool and I assist players as moderator.

Comment

• We all pretty cool over here in FastFliers baby

Comment

• you said it RC
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
            Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Truth it is we are

back to gamming. Christmas is on the way expect delays
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

• turn 66 to RC and Stojan
                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• 67 to FlameFlash

Comment

• played and sent...

Just kidding! Blah...

Turn received... will play after work...

That wasn't funny, was it?
                    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Comment

• Flame nexted. Your time limit was exceeded again!

Just kidding!

Wasn't that funnier or what?

Comment

• I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• reminds me of a Get Smart rerun
                            Or do we?

Comment

• There will be NO nexting till Jan. 3rd.
                              However all players are urged to play turns with their normal speed or to find replacements if planning vacations.
                              Merry holidays to all!

Comment

• If the game is stuck on me resend the turn please
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X