Fast Fliers PBEM game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn 28 to RC and not stojan.
    and there seem to be a little problem here turn 28 of fast fliers wiped turn 28 of bulletproof off my desk top i hold on to turns till the next one comes in. glad there is a moderator for bullet proof (thanks Blackice). they both go to RC by the way. well hopefully bullet proof stays slow for a little longer
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
    Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Thats a first lol. If you need copies just email me.
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• i shouldn't being as you have copies to send if needed but then RC is good about getting right on his turns
        and i'm back online now thaks to my son installed those servers in the right spot for me so you can continue to kill me in our online game
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• 29 to FlameFlash, but not to Kralj

Comment

• heh... turn received... will play after work (thanks for the reminder in the e-mail message ricketyclik, I might have forgotten by the time I got off of work and sent it to kralj anyway.)
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• turn 29 to RC but not Stojan

Comment

• 30 to FlameFlash, but most definitely not Kralj.

Comment

• Turn received... will play after work. And thanks for continuing to remind me!

Comment

• turn 30 to RC but not Stojan

Comment

• 31 to FlameFlash (not to Kralj)

Comment

• OK, you can start sending me turns.

Comment

• welcome back kralj

Turn played and sent.

Comment

• Blackice, time is runing out.

Comment

• turn recieved sent to RC and Stojan (turn 31)

Comment

• 31 to FlameFlash and Kralj

Comment

Working...
                                X