Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't count on that too often!

Comment

• I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• turn 19 received sent to Dattler RC' sub and Stojan

Milambers reign is prosperous. He sent explorers over the land and found no one else. So Milamber sent for couragess men and women from his small empire to go and found more cities so that Rome might prosper. He built ships so fe might explore the oceans of HIS WORLD.

So Sayeth Pope Malric The First

This Day the 18 of July 2002
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
        Revelation 6:8

Comment

• turn recieved from Dattler... played... and sent to Blackice.
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Comment

• turn 20 received sent to Dattler and Srojan
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• I'm impressed with speed of last turn.

Comment

• turn recieved from Dattler... will play after work.

Comment

• turn 21 received sent to dattler and stojan

Comment

• turn recieved from dattler... will play after work.

Comment

• turn 22 received sent to Dattler and Stojan

Comment

• turn received from Dattler, will play after work.

Comment

• turn 23 received sent to dattler and stojan

Comment

• turn 24 sent to RC and stojan
                            welcome back RC

Comment

• Turn 24 off to FlameFlash, who will play it after work in all likelihood

A big thankyou to Dattler for his excellent term as regent.

Comment

• Well, actually since I didn't get here in time to read your post... I've just played it without the "after work"

Comment

Working...
                                X