Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• turn 25 off to RC and Stojan
      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
      Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Turn 26 to FlameFlash.

Comment

• Turn received... will play after work...
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• turn 26 received sent to RC and stojan
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• Turn 27 to FlameFlash

Comment

• turn received and sent.

The Native Americans spy their first fellow civilization...

The Native Americans are non-plussed at meeting the mighty nation of Canadians for now, however the different nations' warriors have only just begun to chat and share exploration stories.

Comment

• David you have 12 hours or you'll be nexted.

Comment

• David42one nexted.
                    Turn 27 > Milamber.

Comment

• turn 27 sent to RC and Stojan

Comment

• 28 to FlameFlash

Comment

• turn received... will play after work.

Comment

• Do NOT send me turns till further notice. I'll be away and I don't want my mailbox get over quota.

Comment

• ok stojan turns just to RC

Comment

• heh... whoops... that's what I get for just playing after work and not checking the forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X