• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 54 to FlameFlash

Comment

• Can't we all just get along?

Turn sent... I think...
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• turn 54 to RC and Stojan
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
        Revelation 6:8

Comment

• 55 to FlameFlash

Comment

• turn received... will play after work.

Comment

• 56 to FlameFlash

Comment

• turn received... will play after work.

Comment

• turn 56 to RC and Stojan
                  I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• 57 to FlameFlash

Comment

• received... will play after work.

Comment

• Milamber we were allies my troops can not claim your mine. Your trust and honesty has been shown. Peaceful your a funny leader.
                        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                        Or do we?

Comment

• I am not worthy It was a mistake I tell you and your alittle late ansewering my post thankyou very much i would gift you an advance if i had any on you but i dont. i was and i apologize. I was an and but I have an you could give me another chance an forgive a like me.

Comment

• tur 57 to RC and Stojan

Comment

• 58 to FlameFlash

Comment

• Turn played and sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X