Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the issue with XP? I have CtP set to run in a 98 environment (XP setting), and as far as I know I can host. Haven't tried loading saves tho.

Comment

• i got win2000pro, which has the same problems as XP.
      i am interested, but i cannot promise anything yet.

should we have the same teams as in PBEM SL ?
      should we look to put weaker players together with stronger players ?
      should we maybe make single player rankings and not team rankings ?
      Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
      O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Thats Great Darth! That will make three out of four hosts (getting 98SE for second PC)
        He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician
          i mean we could play with 4 single players, place 1 scores 2 points, place 2 gets 1 point.

Comment

i got win2000pro, which has the same problems as XP.
            i am interested, but i cannot promise anything yet.

should we have the same teams as in PBEM SL ?
            should we look to put weaker players together with stronger players ?
            I think linking a host with a none host is important.. But yes I feel that teams should be balanced for ability, then everyone gets something out of it!

Do hope you decide to join!

Comment

i mean we could play with 4 single players, place 1 scores 2 points, place 2 gets 1 point.
              okay, that would require that of the remaining two players one can host.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavrushka
                But yes I feel that teams should be balanced for ability, then everyone gets something out of it!
                so i amateur could play with you expert ?
                Last edited by Mathemagician; May 17, 2004, 08:47.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik
                  What's the issue with XP? I have CtP set to run in a 98 environment (XP setting), and as far as I know I can host. Haven't tried loading saves tho.
                  Yeh I run it as 98 emulator, it is just that people cannot join a game you create.. There is, I understand, no way round this..

Math U are no amateur! But yes that is the general idea, someone who has a lot of online experience, with someone that has little or none..

Comment

• Comment

• i would love to get in on this but alass i run xp also
                      also sometimes i have problems even keeping up with my E-mail games, but i could probably find an hour a week.
                      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                      Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Gary, I can commit to one hour every two weeks! Sign me up if there is still room! Great idea!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
                          Gary, I can commit to one hour every two weeks! Sign me up if there is still room! Great idea!!
                          no, we're full !

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
                            Gary, I can commit to one hour every two weeks!
                            one hour... that leaves 10 minutes for actually playing ?

Comment

• What's the matter, Math... Don't you want me to play? You're breakin' my heart!

Comment

• not wanting to break your heart, steve. i was, of course, just kidding.

Comment

Working...
                                X