X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackice
    replied
    Thread closed please post here for the super league

Please post here if you just want to find opponents for an online game.

Leave a comment:

• blackice
    replied
    Gavrushka will be joining us in about 15 minutes. Anyone else?

Send me message in yahoo or msn phascnh at yahoo dot com or msn dot com. Both are on 24/7 and on the other comp. So even if game started message me I see it.

Let's do it people pull out your yaya's.

Leave a comment:

• Mathemagician
    replied
    errmm.. weve gotten used to discussing that in my cute new thread.
    and ...yeah, sure

Leave a comment:

• blackice
    replied
    Anyone up for a game?

Leave a comment:

• blackice
    replied
    Anyone up for a game? How about Early Saturday?
    MSN and yahoo always on mesage me: phascnh at (insert end here) just fill in the blanks

Leave a comment:

• Mathemagician
    replied
    online gaming tonight ? continue our 5 people game ? Hatschy, Nimrod, Blackice, Gavrushka ?

oh, and i took the liberty of opening new threads for

- meeting up for online games here

and

- discussing Gary's idea of an Online League here

Leave a comment:

• Mathemagician
    replied
    Originally posted by Gavrushka
    settings in the game.. I agree, ideally the level of commitment should be over an hour.. But we have to accept that some people do not have the mandate to play for 6 hours straight.
    as long as it will work within the 6 months with 1 hour per two weeks.

Maybe teams of three with only two playing in any particular game would help both the pressure of time, and the no show possibility.
    that is a good idea !
    that is a very good idea !
    that is a ...

Should someone start a new thread for this??
    the name of the thread seems to fit perfectly. maybe someone should start a new thread for meeting up for online games.

Leave a comment:

• Gavrushka
    replied
    Should someone start a new thread for this??

Leave a comment:

• Gavrushka
    replied
    There are a LOT of players interested.. Maybe teams of three with only two playing in any particular game would help both the pressure of time, and the no show possibility.

Ice I just got asked a question I could not answer.. Apparantly the answer is 4, but how they arrived at it I just cannot work out.. .. The question is why cannot XP players host?

Leave a comment:

• Gavrushka
    replied
    Originally posted by Paulno1
    Sounds like a good idea Gav,
    you may have a huge trouble with actually getting all 4 to show at an agreed time. Ive allmost never got it to work in 4 years of playing. What will you do about the no scenario bug that comes up everyonce and awhile?
    I dont get it much, but yoda gets it most of the time.
    It means you cant open the file. Anyone whos played much lately knows what i mean.
    I agree that it will not be easy, but the issue being that players in teams have a responsibility to each other... And If they no show, then surely the rest of the players will take action.. I accept it will happen that people will not show up, but I do hope that this would be the exception, not the rule.

The no scenario found is a bug from playing PBEM? I think a quick reinstall of CTP before each on line will cure it?

Leave a comment:

• Gavrushka
    replied
    PIN I think that the idea of a home and away game is so that each team can select what they want for there settings in the game.. I agree, ideally the level of commitment should be over an hour.. But we have to accept that some people do not have the mandate to play for 6 hours straight. I am making suggestions, I have no authority nor would I wish it to dictate map settings, team members and play lengths.

Leave a comment:

• Paulno1
    replied
    Sounds like a good idea Gav,
    you may have a huge trouble with actually getting all 4 to show at an agreed time. Ive allmost never got it to work in 4 years of playing. What will you do about the no scenario bug that comes up everyonce and awhile?
    I dont get it much, but yoda gets it most of the time.
    It means you cant open the file. Anyone whos played much lately knows what i mean.

Leave a comment:

• Mathemagician
    replied
    i agree with Mr.Pin there.

he hit the nail on the head.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Pin
    replied
    Ill sign up if theres still room, i cannot play until after 2. june as i have 5 more exams in the forthcomming 2 weeks. After that 1 hour every 2nd week should be np, but i would suggest a little more time as minimum. 1 hour around 200ad aint many turns for 4 players.
    And what kinda land we talking? hope we wont play a mountain only world with max goods, i suggest a more "normal" world with less goods to prevent the very fast science. With that high science much of the game play is lost due to the fact units are absolete before you get them too the front etc.

Leave a comment:

• berXpert
    replied
    I can play only on friday or saturday night at my modther's home until Blackice and me solve a little problem with my wireless ADSL.

If that is not a problem please sign me up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X