This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok you waskly wabbit.
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• Anyone with a few hours to play today?
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• I can play from 9PM to 12AM eastern tonight if you guys want to play that game we had going.
        If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• Blackice do you have time to play with me and Rainer now?

Comment

• Sounds good Check I'll be there, Filix Rainer on my way.
            Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
              Sounds good Check I'll be there, Filix Rainer on my way.
              Do you come to lobby now?

Comment

• i'll be there too in a minute.

cool picture, sad... er... blackice. how did it come to that picture ?
                Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
                O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Ice did U fix your problem??

I will pop to lobby see what is happening
                  He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Ok I can not play till a bit later, I have a few things to do first. Birdy will be online later so I hope we can all catch up then.
                    Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                      Ok I can not play till a bit later, I have a few things to do first. Birdy will be online later so I hope we can all catch up then.
                      We are in nl and we have no host, blackice hurry

Comment

• I think that it is going to be a couple of hours filix..

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavrushka
                          I think that it is going to be a couple of hours filix..
                          Gavrushka come to lobby and host a game

Comment

• I CANNOT host .. I have XP.. I am sorry.. Working until 21:30GMT now.. Sorry

Comment

• ping...
                              some non-xp player online tonight ?
                              Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
                              O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• I think Blackice will be around in an hour or so.. Boy do I need to play, really need to take my mind off things...

Comment

Working...
                                X