Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ber, you owe me an attempt at revenge...

........I intend to collect my revenge from the blood I spill from your lifeless body....
    He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Cool, I'm not that novice you used to play with

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert
        Cool, I'm not that novice you used to play with
        Newer improved weapons, eh?
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert
          Cool, I'm not that novice you used to play with
          Damn.. Does this mean I no longer have to fight with both hands tied behind my back? Just one hand now?

Three Games Ber... Online...

Game ONE... You choose the settings..

Game TWO... I choose the Settings

Game Three... We don't touch the sliders.

Sounds good?

Be a hoot to play you again.. As I remember you beat me 4 or 5 times in succession.. I had a full year away from playing.. And it must be two years plus since we played.

Comment

• I guess I won't be sleeping tonight.. Damned Insomnia..

... Anyone want an Online (that can host) shout me!

Comment

• HEY!!!! loud enough?
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

• Well we played until 6;15am GMT.. and a close game it was on tech and powergraphs. Science for both of us was a little slower than usual due to the lack of goods for some reason . We ended on turn 100, with neither of us on commie.. And in this game I had started building caravans earlier than usual!

Comment

• Tis an odd game is it not, I built caravans later but only because no trade goods I have found only two doubles and can not use them, doh! I mean I think I have explored most of this map. I'll have to check settings seems to me we dropped them in one game for some whimp.

I think my science is faster though I should have commie in 5. YK
                  “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                  Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                    Tis an odd game is it not, I built caravans later but only because no trade goods I have found only two doubles and can not use them, doh! I mean I think I have explored most of this map. I'll have to check settings seems to me we dropped them in one game for some whimp.

I think my science is faster though I should have commie in 5. YK
                    Ahhh.. But Ice, we met you see, you always spread your misiniformation.. ... I am aware of where you are on the science front.. And I am aware of where I am..

The tip of the day... Try to build a market straight after a Factory, that way your science does not get ripped by maintenance costs.. This information was provided courtesy of Blackice

Comment

• Available for an on-line game for anyone who can host?

Comment

• Well I am but first know what you are up against:

Or do we?

Comment

• .. Well Blackice is a Saddam body double ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavrushka
                            .. Well Blackice is a Saddam body double ..

So THIS is what Blackice looks like?

Well..would explain the kids in his photo I guess
                            Attached Files
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Troll simply a bad shot and bad lighting is all.

Who is gaming tonight? I can be there now.
                              Or do we?

Comment

• I got 2 hours? C U in servers!

Comment

Working...
                                X