No announcement yet.

Swissy2 - Part VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, let me get this straight. Faded Glory is playing for Demos in LM3.2, and will continue to do so, while you're playing for Demos in Swissy2, but Demos is coming back, but not yet??

If any of the above assumption is incorrect, please advise, O' Master of Feathers!

Comment

I simply do not know if I am sub or replacement. But I have seen Demos make comments in this thread only a few weeks ago.

I'm ready to play until..... well until he comes back or the game is finished what ever comes first.

So dear ally - if you have something in mind against the evil babarians on the other side of the fence, pls let me know
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

That's not necessary, as Mobius and i are the best of friends Anyway, my production is crap, and i couldn't belt Mobius with a wet towel at the moment

Comment

Let's put these rumours to rest shall we. I am able to make a comment or two, every now and then, but only from Internet Cafe's. This means that I am unable to play my turns, at least until I regain full property rights and ownership over my computer, from which I have been separated for some 5 or 6 weeks now.

I estimate that in no more than two weeks Demosthenes shall be riding back into town with a full fanfare and ticker-tape parade!

However, to see that after a prolonged period of peace, all nations of the world are now under Fascist governments fills me with a sense of disappointment. Rome and Egypt could have saved themselves so much time and suffering and simply submitted to Welsh and Australian domination!
          Cariad,
          Demosthenes.
          _____
          www.polthought.freeserve.co.uk

Comment

Could someone just play the turn until Demos gets back. Who has it? Birdman?

Yes we are all friends now! With the difference being that although Rome and Egypt have finally seen the true light of Fascism, we are in no way under the shadow of the Welsh and Australians!
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

No I have not got last turn from Lung. So I can't do anything.
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn sent to BirdDude, but of course, my e-mails NEVER reach him, so i've copied it to work, although i may not go there tomorrow

Comment

Try max.reiff@get2net.dk from home.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 265 to Rick.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 265 --> Mobius

The peaceful little Alpine hamlet of Egypt continues our quest to create the perfect chocolate, and more fine timepieces!

Comment

Don't forget the army knives, Rick! You might need them...

IT...WORKS!!! I don't believe it! I actually sent an e-mail to BirdMan from home! Successfully! *falls off chair* *gets up groggily, shaking head* Will wonders never cease!?!!

Comment

Sorry, guys. It was too late for me to play this turn by the time i got around to it last night. I promise to play it tonight (why don't they have a little emoticon with a halo? It would be perfect for me )

Comment

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Lung
                            Don't forget the army knives, Rick! You might need them...

So true...those army knives are great for cutting blocks of chocolate, and the tiny screwdriver they contain will come in handy for adjusting clocks!

Comment

Turn to Rick.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 266 --> Mobius

Comment

Working...
                                X