No announcement yet.

Swissy2 - Part VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wait lung, you do know my email has changed to itcamefrombelow@aol.com?

Comment

• Originally posted by faded glory
      wait lung, you do know my email has changed to itcamefrombelow@aol.com?
      No. Why would i know that? Hmmm??

Of course, it would have helped if you had told me!!

Stupid Flayed and Gory

Comment

• bleh, I made a thread pointing out the change. Your fault if you were too busy to come by and read it.

Besides, I thought you would of caught on after it bounced a half dozen times?

Comment

• OK, It's been resent!
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Got it! Will send to rick when I get home from work

Comment

• bah, there is like no goods left in this world. And soon, with the acquistion of robotics and there polluting automated plants. I fear there will be even less!

fear not the 2nd tank division with its 15 tanks brother rick. We are just restructering the armed forces. See this way if Mobius attacks. I can be more of a speedbump then roadkill.

Comment

• Ummm...you didn't actually say that you'd sent the turn, but if you did, it never got here.

Comment

• hmm...i dont like this. I can verify that the turn was sent last night, yet where did it go? Owell, Re-Sent! Hollar if you didnt get it

Comment

• Nope, still didn't get it.

Comment

• bahhhh....did you change your mail or somthing? I sent it. And im resending it again.

torick1@earthlink.net right?

Comment

• Turn 277--> Mobius

Turn received.

Tanks observed.

Explanation believed.

Turn sent.

Comment

• Rome wishes to lodge a formal complain about the large build up of tanks so close to our Egyptian allies...

Kindly remove these units back to where they came from - otherwise unspecified action will be taken!

Comment

• Turn 277 to Lung!

Comment

• faded glory taps text

"See this way if Mobius attacks. I can be more of a speedbump then roadkill."

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS
                                Turn 277 to Lung!
                                Crap! I ain't seen it! Please re-send, o' jubilant one!

It's good to see the poms exact revenge on the Argentinians. At least on the football ground the Argentinians put up a decent fight Also, it's good to see the Russians spit the dummy instead of the poms for a change

It's good to see Mobius getting into Aussie culture as well, with a visit to the crab races and a view of the *very* cultural State of Origin to boot! With the amount of blood being spilt in the World Cup, soccer's becoming almost as Manly as Rugby League

Comment

Working...
                                X