• You are going to need more than a diplomat to take my cities

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert
      You are going to need more than a diplomat to take my cities
      I am?

Comment

• Comment

• Beat him
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• 6. Chlg 6 TheBirdMan vs. Lung; Started Aug-2002 -- In progress.

Turn 203: Though the Australian managed to get a small outdated navy ‘round my forces and could I call it “invading” the land I took from them long ago. They have even dared to retake a small city. Well, their luck will soon run out.

A single facist, who was beamed down to an Australian ruin from I-do-not-know-where is dead and the American armed forces are invading Australia from east, west and north. A new type of trooper called Marines are supporting the offensive at land and destroyers will soon appear at sea.

45. Chlg 45 TheBirdMan vs. Mieciofok; Started Feb-2003 – Game Halted.

Turn 132: Game halted. Have not received anything or seen any post from Mieciofok since mid-July. He does not reply on mails.

46. Chlg 46 TheBirdMan vs. ricketyclik; Started Mar 2003 -- In progress.

Turn 281: I have killed my AI long time ago, but it seems like Rickety has great problems with his even though I have given him a few advances . Does he need some more help?

Well he can ask then, the English AI is his problem (unless it turns angry at me when I in the near future are going to build a wormhole probe). Meanwhile I am building my nation up as I like a CTP-nation should look like – only very few (if any) unnessesary cities (cities with no tradegoods), terraforming the nature maximizing the outcome for production and growth, keeping the large cities clean and the population happy, trying to control the pollution (only a small flooding has happened yet) – and most important. Going for my first Alien Victory………

57. Chlg 57 Azreal vs. TheBirdMan; Started (Can't remember) -- In progress.

Turn 89: The Roman nation has at last broken its isolation. Longships are now crossing the sea with colonists looking for suitable land for new settlements and armed forces, spreading the power of Rome to the (un)known parts of this world.

63. Chlg 63 Mathemagician vs. TheBirdMan; Rematch started July 2003 -- In progress.

Turn 84: Both the human nations are far behind in the PG, only 1 of 6 AIs is giving us a little company – but I guess we will catch up with the big ones later (we use to do so). Else not much to report here. Not yet.
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns

I am?
              Yes, you are. You download a pikman and a diploman in Villaviciosa's cost... both die including their transport.

BTW 2nd Irish city taken.

Comment

• Comment

• match 29 against geoff has been cancelled as geoff has disapeared and have not heared from him in months.
                  I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                  Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Challenge 66 berXpert vs. quinns; Started Jun-2003 -- declared a draw.

I can't continue playing and quinns accepted my offer.

I attached last file I sent him, the game could be one way or other this was just the begining

Thank you quinns
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks berXpert! Maybe we'll see you back here some time. Good bye!

Comment

• I would like to join if i can. I have been talking to Ricketyclik and we would like to make our 1V1 SuperLeague game also a challenge ladder game.
                        :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Protoss72000
                          I would like to join if i can. I have been talking to Ricketyclik and we would like to make our 1V1 SuperLeague game also a challenge ladder game.
                          Of course you can join! Just state your Country of Residence (USA I would guess... but you never know unless you ask! ) and Best AI Defeat (BAID) level. I'll record your game on the challenge ladder, once that's done.

Welcome Protoss72000
                          Last edited by quinns; October 13, 2003, 16:11.

Comment

• Well, seeing how I have learned yet another lesson, (Yes Pete-Blackice) I already learned something in PBEM, such as how to "flood" settlers out like a baby wabbit factory, (WTG Dimytes!!)

I am available if an opening is needing a replacement, although I must admit, I hate the thought of going into a contest facing any opponents who want to give me an @R$E W{-}@@PING!!(Without a chance of defense that is!!)

Let me know if anyone still needs a permanent sub and Ill have a go at it!!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Hi Troll

I need a perm sub in a few games, do you want them?

Youngbloods gathering (3rd) peace after a nuclear war
                              Youngbloods (1st) it's only blackice and me, after I erased all players
                              Unspeakable bloodlust (1st) just erased mongols
                              High Voltage (maybe 5th ?) stucked 'cos a player drop the game .. not me other guy
                              Math's game (turn 34) very slow
                              Last edited by berXpert; October 14, 2003, 11:17.

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert
                                Hi Troll

I need a perm sub in a few games, do you want them?

Youngbloods gathering (3rd) peace after a nuclear war
                                Youngbloods (1st) it's only blackice and me, after I erased all players
                                Unspeakable bloodlust (1st) just erased mongols
                                High Voltage (maybe 5th ?) stucked 'cos a player drop the game .. not me other guy
                                Math's game (turn 34) very slow
                                Sure..not the slow games but yes I would take a game or two!!

Well, dont want to step over anyones toes or rather on them..should I just take or is someone above gonna need to bless this?

Just let me know someone or if not Ill go to that thread in a day?

Thanks much!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X