Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Turned and sent to Franz

Comment

Yes ,I've noticed that too... Might be those Germans keeping him busy in World Scenario. Cause thats the only game I see him playing regularly. Actually.... hmm.. no, I saw him play a couple of other games.. I wonder whats wrong... Wierd.
      King Thor

Comment

(turn 5 > mustansir@telocity.com)

===
        There are a thousand ways to go.
        There are a million ways to fail.

Choose good, my friend, and choose carefully. 'Cause history won't show mercy, if you decide to go on a path to nowhere ...

From the inca book of thruth
        Visit my Band-Homepage www.lostinnocence.de

Comment

Turn 6 to DonCarne (Stavros).

Still no signs of anybody else?

All quiet except from my women - all are they shouting and no one listening.

Ohhhh - my ears.

I'll take another walk. M'be I'll find "some-one"Have heard, that this "Some-one" has much more fun. Just as I used to have.

Don't get married - as soon as you do, women tends to get personal.
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn -> Krys

Comment

Turn to Frans

Comment

Turn to DonCarne.

One of my farmers just told me, that a wandering tribe was found - but they did not want to join. They said, that their love ad belief belonged to another. Love to Tequilla and belief to ConCarne (surname Chili?). My farmer got a little of each - taste wonderful, I said. We must learn to do that kind.

Now I - Ivan - has not tasted this. I have to see longer than just next meal. Therefore I advise this settler to go somewhere else as he is waking right in the middle of Russia.

Never the less - it's nice to see new neighbors. Wellcome to the world.
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Silly settlers..... That they cant see a city until they bump into the walls.... my apologies to the Russians. He will now turn around and seek other lands to inhabit. Thanks for the Vodka....

DonCarne

Comment

(I'm a little bit late, stavros send the turn already to Kryz ... but yesterday was (again) server-down-day)

===
                    It is finished! We have the solution! After weeks of hard work, soldiers beside commons, we found a way to exchange goods between our cities in an easy and instant way.
                    Future lays wide open beneth our feets.

Comment

(turn 7 > mustansir@telocity.com)

===
                      Almost everyone of the inca nation has find a place to call home. Now we are going to look, what is behind the borderlines of the known world.

Comment

Turn sent
                        King Thor

Comment

Turn to DonCarne.

Did some diplomatic stuff - nice diplomat you have, what's her name?

I have caviar - and lots of other goodies if she comes on a visit.

Ivan, HighPriest of the Russians

Gandhi

Comment

Turn -> Krys (but I"m having trouble with his mail server)

Comment

I've resent the turn 3 times now. The first 2 bounced. If we haven't heard anything from Krys in soon, I'll presume he's having insurmountable technical problems, and Next turn....

Comment

Next Turned, and on to Franz.

I will continue to Next Turn Kryz until he posts his situation here, and says that he is ready to play his turns again.

Comment

Working...
                                X