X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn nexted long.. long ago!
    King Thor

Comment

• Where are we at? Are we still playing this game?

Comment

• I hope so....
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• turn to frnas

Comment

• Frans... Or?????

------------------
            Woodstock was here!
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn to DonCarne.

The Mexican nations are a little greater than supected. Seems like my borderpatrols keep bumbling into one settlement after each other.

Still keeping low profile - afterall, they hasn't done us any harm. Good neighbours, I think.

Gandhi

Comment

• (turn > mustansir@telocity.com)

===
                Finally, we met an other civilisation. One of our archer-units made conntact with a unit of horsebowman. Everyone in the inca empire holds his breath.
                What will happen? Will we have to fight? Will we find good brothers in them? Can we raise our compfort both, by exchanging goods?
                Now, only time will tell, but we hope for the best ...

Aaginor, King of the Inca
                Visit my Band-Homepage www.lostinnocence.de

Comment

• Turn -> Krzy

Comment

• Egyptian Newsflash:
                    Egyptian people did have some downtime lately. It appeared that the river they live along does not end into a delta as they are used to. Since the land along the river is dry in many places they had and still have insufficient places to settle.
                    To ensure that his people can grow Franses taught them how to furtilize dry land. The Egyptians are now far more cheerfull and are furtilizing land wherever they can. They do not care about the enormous cost furtilization brings with it. They are wise people and know that their work will not only help them but also the generations to come.

Speaking about generations to come. Franses will soon mary his 12'th wife. With his harem growing he spends more and more time in it. Egyptians love it because they know that the sons of the Pharao will enlarge and lead their armies. Although their is no threat from anyone yet this may of course alter soon.
                    Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• This game also?

Franses - did you actually play a turn together with your latest post here?
                      [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited November 16, 2000).]

Gandhi

Comment

• No, I did not. I played my last turn on November 8. Sent it to Aaginor on the same day together with a message to all of you.

Did not hear about it, since.

As a great Pharao once mentioned:
                        "if nobody obeys the rules, chaos will rule instead."

Franses
                        Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Then the problem seem so be with Creator.

Stavros - pls next Creator and send to the next one. Else this game are going to die.

Gandhi

Comment

• Stavros seems to be vanished too. He, what is going on with us CTP-Players? Maybe a disease? A CTP-Virus? *shivers*
                            And please, don't let this game die ... 'cause I will win it
                            Visit my Band-Homepage www.lostinnocence.de

Comment

• I'll next Stavros and Creator when I come home (in about 7 hours).

I'll continue to next Stavros until he post different.

I'll try to get a new one (notuncommon) to take Creators place either as sub or if Creator continues to be away as replacement.

Gandhi

Comment

• Sorry, I didn't check the Forum.... I'll be home in an hour as well, so I'll next turn him then.

btw. it helps if you send a mail to tell me to next turn someone. It takes ages to go through all of the Forums every couple of hours, and sometimes I just can't get on top of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X