Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giant bird

3 hours ago, a new Giant Bird was born.

1 hour later, it raised on its feets and flow into the air.

GIANT BIRD IS AIRBORNE......

[This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited September 21, 2000).]
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Wandering around in a brand new world, several fur-dressed families found themselves suitable places to settle.

Saints, sitting with God around a big round table is just watching the bird of a new nation.

Turn to Stavros/DonCarne of the mexicans.

King Arthur and his cat Merlin has been taken out.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Could you send the turn play order ?

Comment

Like Ants spreading across a fresh corpse, the Mexicans begin their expansion.

btw. Did the think with 25% rivers work? There don't seem the be that many...

Turn Sent

Comment

If I have understood the const.txt in the right way:

Rivers only start in cellblocks of 5 x 5 and it has something to do with "a highest point" calculated when the map is drawn.

So there should be much more rivers than normal - but not in every 4 square (25%).

I do have some rivers, let's get comments from others and see.

Play order:

Me, Ivan, russian
          Stavros, DonCarne, mexican
          Krzysztof, Creator, assyrian
          Franses, Franses, Egypt
          Aaginor, Aaginor, Inca
          Thor, Taipan, Chinese

Gandhi

Comment

TheBirdMan: Thanks for info...

Comment

Stavros, I not receive your e-mail, please resend it, my addres is: Krzysiekc@systembureau.com [probably you send it on wrong addres ]

Comment

Yup... The address was wrong in the game, but it's strange that it didn't bounce. Turn resent.

Comment

Do know. I have a 'puter that eat letters - or suddenly it only want to write versal letters. It's very annoying for all. Makes me do much more misspelling that I normal would do.

Problem: My dear wife has her accounts(? don't know the right word, but the place all income and the opposite in written (tax and so on)) on that pc. I'm not allowed to upgrade sw or change anything on that (that's life!). And a reason like games is not exactly what gives the right.

Sorry. I'm the one you all can ....... for misspelling e-mail addresses.

------------------
                  Woodstock was here!
                  [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited September 21, 2000).]

Gandhi

Comment

At last, the Inca Nation has found their destiny: Conquering the world. So the started settling to grow up in glory.

(Turn 0 sent to mustansir@telocity.com - I hope that is you, Thor ;-)
                    Visit my Band-Homepage www.lostinnocence.de

Comment

DOH! Yup thats me. You sent the file 5 minutes after I left for work! Now it'll be 6 hours before I pass it on. ... heheheh .. Would've loved to pass it on instantly. Oh well.. yes mustansir@telocity.com is me. Thanks!
                      King Thor

Comment

I also expected more rivers than I saw. I did not look very carefully yet but I also did not have the impression that the map is as large as you wanted but.... I may be all wrong! (in fact I hope so otherwise you will never stop hating me )

I wish you all a lot of fun.

Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Turn 1 -> TheBirdMan

====

I have to agree, the land is harsher than I had ever imagined. Swamps and ice everywhere. No rivers in sight so far. Map seems big though.
                          King Thor

Comment

Seems like Eru - the mighties of all - smiles to (not at) his choosen.

2 long rivers - unfortunately lot of swamps too.

A new russian settlemet has been established and I - Ivan - think it's better for my people to get something to belive in.

I seek advice deep inside myself and I know I'll find the right belief.

Among other things I have found out: FIRST IS BEST!

------------------
                            Woodstock was here!

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 1 sent to Creator about a day ago.... Sorry for the late post, but the Octoberfest got in the way (phew, and does my head hurt today...)

Comment

Working...
                              X