No announcement yet.

Giant bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I have already asked Creator if the turn was recieved. No response to that (he's busy killing japaneese in another world, I think).
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Stavros i too not receive your turn... Next addres mistake ? If i have right , please resent it...
      [This message has been edited by Krzysztof (edited October 02, 2000).]

Comment

Turn 2 ---> Frans

Comment

Turn -> next person

====

Our people loose hope fast, as they continue to explore and find noting but swampy and icy land. If we do not find good land soon, there may be a revolt or worse, we would be confined to playing a role as one of the puniest nations on the planet..
          King Thor

Comment

(turn 2 > mustansir@telocity.com)
            ... ups, looks like King Thor was faster with getting the turn, playing, sending, posting, then me

===
            The Inca nation is spread around the land. So Aaginor decided to find a way for exchanging goods among them. The most brilliant scientist, ingeneers and artists now working on this problem. Aaginor granted them every possible ressource available.
            Visit my Band-Homepage www.lostinnocence.de

Comment

The giant bird Phoenix has raised from the ashes.

We are flying again. Turn to DonCarne.

A new infrastructure are needed very badly. Have to promote some good friends to take care of some of my duties. People are - despite of welth and pleanty of food - displeased with the nations size.

Says that I'm not visiting them as often as I used to do. But I do my best, and whenever I "put my head in" and say Hi, bread, butter and beer (the 3 big B's) are placed on the table. And often, one of the young women come to my bed...

That's life.

[This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited October 04, 2000).]
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

I love wandering aimlessly through wasteland.....

Turn to krzy (I think I even got the email address tight this time )

Comment

Hello Kryz? I did get the name right didn't I? Did you get your turn?

Comment

(turn 3 > mustansir@telocity.com)

===
                    The incas now raising troops to explore the land that lies beyond what they just see. There are many dangers and mysteries around, but their spirits are high and they don't even know the meaning of the word "fear". All they know is, that their god is with them, watching every step they take.

Comment

Turn 4 to frans...

Comment

Comment

Turn nexted

===

Man this server is slloooooow!
                          King Thor

Comment

Turn 5 to Stavros.

Why this trouble - we all have it fun and nice here?!

Well - ok, if you all - each of you - just want to decide everything - when IS something decided?

Should I shut up?

Ok, afterall many of you are my (own) children or mother to them - I'll take a long walk the forrest.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn -> Krys...

This is pretty harsh land around my parts....

Comment

Where is Krys...?

Looks like he is missing in many games, not only this one ...
                                Please turn next, Stavros ... it's about 3 days now ...

Comment

Working...
                                X