Hex's Human Race ii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 106 -> Maximus

The GDR is pleased to report the liberation of another Russian Anarchist city. There were casalties though.

One to go...
    Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Turn 108 -> Maximus

The GDU is united again!!!

After a lengthy conflict, the leaders of the Russian Anarchists were finally executed as they holed up in the city of Sparta.

There are a few Anarchist forces still at large, but it is hoped that now that the leadership, and the means for them to obtain weapontry has been eliminated, they will die from lack of support.

A week of celebration is planned for this great victory of freedom.

We also have noted the rise of yet another war. The Greeks have declared neutrality in the conflict between the Dutch and the Aztecs.

We are tired of war, and our basic needs must still be met.
      Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner

Comment

Hmm,the two strongest nations of this world have declared war on one of the smallest and weakest. And the rest of the world sits on their collective hands. Without the help of the rest of the world, the Dutch will soon be a memory. And when you sit in a bunker in your last city, with Aztec or American troops asailing your walls, perhaps you will remember the time the tyrants could have been stopped. The time for action is now.

Turn 108 to Kris
        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Turn 109 ---> Phil

Comment

Turn 109 -> Maximus

Hextapul wonders why nations covet the goods, cities and territory of others. We thought that once Emancipation was created, the wars would stop. Sadly this has not been the case. It's one thing to restore what citizens within one's own civ have forcebly taken away - it's another thing to forcibly take what belongs to another civ.

In the words of the prophet Rodney King, 'Why can't we all just get along???'

------------------
            "Pray for peace, prepare for war."

Comment

One by one the Dutch cities fall before the Aztec and American war machines. Yet the cries of the Dutch fall upon the deaf ears of the world.

Turn 109 to Kris
              "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Perhaps the Dutch should have cried for help sooner ?

turn 110 to warlord Arthur
                veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Turn 110 ---> Phil

Comment

As another Aztec army approaches yet another Dutch city, the world sits by. The power of the Americans nad Aztecs dwarfs the rest of the world. Is there no brave souls, or do you all cower in you bunkers.

Turn 110 to Kris

Comment

• I guess we all just cower in our bunkers.

turn 111 to Arthur
                      veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Turn 111 ---> Phil

Oh, Great General Swissy, why don't you tell everyone just how many of you cities have fallen to the Aztec nation. An while your at it why don't you also tell them that it was a city you had the nerve to place with in the Aztec national borders. An that also accounts for small band of troops which stand outside the second city which will fall. This is only your punishment for trespassing. You brought it all upon your self. An I believe that every other country would react in the same way.

Comment

• Arthur, you got a empire pre-made by a player who knew what he was doing. I got a civ which was played by human who had no concept of expansion, and then an AI which had made the East Indian Company and no ships to take advantage of it. When I took over my civ I had four cities with one or more settlers sitting in them. Both the Aztecs and the Americans hold land they never would have gotten had a competent human player had been playing the Dutch from the start.

Comment

• Who's Turn is it?

Comment

• It's mine.

Well, it was mine.

turn 112 -> Arthur
                              veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Turn 112 ---> Phil

Comment

Working...
                                X