No announcement yet.

Hex's Human Race ii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Romans applaud the courageous actions of the Aztec leader taking over the leadership of the primitive Greeks. We want to help and if there is anything we can do please just ask.
    [This message has been edited by Max Webster (edited August 17, 2000).]

Comment

Maestro,
      I am sure some lively entertainment can keep the Americans happy! And a happy worker is a productive worker! It may also be time to elect a former actor as president!

Comment

I can open the game can you send me the scenario again, so I can try to redo the set up.

Comment

Files sent to Arthur - please notify me if you are having a problem.
          Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
          ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Turn 94 ---> Phil

Comment

Turn 94 to Heximius of the Greeks
              Maestro,
              The Southern US cities are rather upset about Emancipation changing their way of life. Please understand if they do not react positively to a Diplomat discussing equality and the like.

Comment

Indeed, the world has noble leaders...

When Hextapul arrived at the shores of Greece, he was greeted by a delegation of Viking and Roman leaders, bearing gifts for the downtrodden people of that land. The Greek nation is forever in the debt of these fine nations. Indeed, mercy is a rare commodity in the world.

However, the work is far from done...The coffers of Greece have been drained from the previous regime, and the science program is non-existant - people need to eat and to be paid for their work, before aspiring to greater things...

Elections were held for the Presidency of Greece. In a resounding vote of confidence, Hextapul was elected President for Life of Greece with an 94% vote among the general population - the other 6% going for the Anarchist Party candidate of the Russian Consortium. Rioting has been curtailed as the celebration commences.

A new day of hope in Greece - a country probably never to aspire toward greatness in the world, but glad to be alive this day.

Hextapul sends greetings to the new leaders of the Aztecs, and would like to gently remind him that it was his noble sacrifice that allowed him to rule in spendor. He also sends greetings to the Dutch leader and wishes him well in the establishment of his rulership, as that people were also without direction for a time. It is humbling to see suffering in any form.

He also thanks Maestro for his concern concerning a possible slaving situation in Greece - however, Hextapul has learned to abhor slavery and wishes that curse to be removed from the world... Greece is free of slaves.

Long live freedom!
                Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner

Comment

94 to Kris of the Vikings
                  "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Building the emancipation act was not a personal act against the Americans, so you will have to find a better excuse for treating Vikings diplomats this way.

Turn 95 -> Arthur
                    veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Maestro,
                      Many of my southern leaders did take it personally. You said, "Yes, I really hope the Americans have lots and lots of slave cities !" They naturally want to preserve their way of life and were offended by what they felt was an attack on their culture.

I, however, do not take it personally and will work with them to lead them to a more enlightened way of thinking.

No hard feelings on my side!

Comment

Turn 95 ---> Phil

Comment

"Yes, I really hope the Americans have lots and lots of slave cities !"

The Vikings humbly apologise for having made this comment. It was not meant seriously.
                          veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Hi everyone just wondering how everything in this universe is going. Hmmmmmm how are the Greeks faring?

Comment

Turn 96 -> Maximus

Greek rebuilding continues at a slow but steady pace.

It is with great joy, that the spectre of slavery has been removed from the world. Many thanks to Maestro for enlightening all of us to the power of freedom.

Comment

Turn 96 ---> Phil

Comment

Working...
                                X