Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 112 -> Donicus (or Maximus)

Thank you for the compliment Swissy.

The GDR is continuing to work toward the day where we can compete on the world stage. Progress continues to be slow, but steady.

We do call for mercy to be extended in this war that seems to be tearing the Dutch people apart. They have had as much turmoil as the Greeks in instability and lack of a guiding hand.

------------------
    "Pray for peace, prepare for war."
    Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

• Aztec troops have reached the Viking borders.
      I think it is time now for calling a no trespassing agreement.
      (The Aztecs have shown enough attacking without provocation as it is.)

turn 113 to Arthur
      veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Turn 113 ---> Phil

As for the Vikings I mean no harm. I do not intend on progressing any further.

Comment

• Turn 113 -> Maximus

We actually now have a science program...
          Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
          ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

• 113 to Kris
            "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• The Aztecs have refused our non-trespassing proposal.
              They seem to prefer a peace treaty without any commitments.
              Our first impulse was to accept this treaty.
              Unfortunately we could not find any paper cheap enough to write the treaty on, so we refused.

turn 113 to Arthur
              veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Turn 114 ---> Phil

Comment

• The Dutch are going back on AI. It is not worth my time to try and do anything with the civ seeing that the Americans and Aztecs are locked into destroying it. You'd think the two strongest civs would be fighting each other, not teaming up to take out the weakest civ. The rest of you should beware, when the Dutch are gone who'll be next?
                  "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• Hey guys, the game seems to be stalled.

I propose somebody (whoever has the last turn) sets the Greeks on AI, and we continue the game with four players.

As the Americans and Aztecs have always been close allies in this game, as well as the Romans and Vikings, I suppose this will be the official 'balance of power' from now on.
                    veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Arthur has Turn 115 and hasn't passed it on.

Maestro

That sounds good to me.

Comment

• Turn 115 ---> Phil

Let me know if you don't receive it. This is the third attemp to send. Sorry.

Comment

• Turn 116 ---> Phil

Comment

• I think you will need to resend the turn Arthur.

Comment

• Arthur, I have not seen turn 116 yet. Please resend it to me.

Comment

• Turn 116 resent ----> Phil

Comment

Working...
                                X